Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

hey lups! Why don't you gather up a group and go to your country and start making demands of whoever is in charge there? You have no right here if you aren't a citizen. Have a good trip home
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've posted on here before about pictures speaking a thousand words and it's the perfect name for the photo section. These speak volumes. I studied the photos looking for another race. I see NO White, Black, or Asian person in any of these photos. A simple analysis leads to one primary conclusion. Americans of all races do have, if mainly unspoken, solidarity on this issue. On a large scale. Conclusions seem to have the nasty habit of bringing up more questions even though they're supposed to be conclusions. Always have at least one person who has to question a conclusion. That's me!
    Why isn't this unspoken solidarity between the races against illegal immigration more visible? We're all being hurt by it. We're all angry about it. We're all in the same sinking ship. If any race thinks they can handle this problem on their own, then I can only call it a delusion. The potential to band together is there, but will it be realized?

P.S. Well, I have now found two White folks in there. The guy in the tree is an anarchist...notice the red bandanna. I just viewed the recent MMP photos and was happy to see some Black folks there in support. Maybe they too are realizing how illegals are affecting them too.

Why is it that all the open border trolls that come here

1) Don't know what a paragraph is.

2) Don't know how to capitalize the first letter in a sentance.

3) Write everything in a stream of conciousness style without the slightest attempt at presenting a coherent thought.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by lc0130
    Ok now I really get the picture.. Call me "paranoid" or whatever you like, but when I see people marching in the streets carrying the picture of Che Guevara, this is not about illegal immigration any more, this is political revolution.
    Sorry but I lived under Che Guevara, a true terrorist.
    Exporting a revolution. What next :/?

Re: hello fellow americans:)

Quote Originally Posted by lups
    hello fellow americans...
    a) i was born in CA, therefore we share same country
    b) i work, therefore i pay taxes
    c) many undocumented folks work and do no collect taxes nor ssn benefits
    d) there is other ways to work w/immigration reform 'going back to your country' is not realistic.....people will stop coming when it's 'not necessary' to leave their own country, they may actually vacation here, like many already do, but in the meantime...our politicians/their politicians per their economic decisions affect the migration patterns of all.
    e) until next time...take care folks..and enjoy life...
    Really your government is that corrupt? You say they will do what for money ??? Cut deals with who ??? Sounds like a trojan horse to me .....
    Exported revolution brought to you by *????* They dont care where they get it they just want it FREE !

Raises an eyebrow toward some of the organizations behind these movements.

Did anyone see Fox`s ex - advisor on Fox news network.
    Was it just me or did his mouth move like a puppet marrionette doll?
    Did he talk a little too fast or shift uncomfortably and laugh a little too nervously ? Or is it just me

The government says they Can't round up over 11,000,000 Illegal Immigrants and send them back home, well I know how they can grab at least 250,00 to 500,000 at a time.... send the National Gaurd to those rallies each week

The government says they Can't round up over 11,000,000 Illegal Immigrants and send them back home, well I know how they can grab at least 250,00 to 500,000 at a time.... send the National Gaurd to those rallies each week
    That is why I think. They don't have to send them all at once but it sure would help if they sent the ones they DO find, even through regular traffic stops.

And if we shun the rest and cut off social services to them, kick their kids out of our schools, etc. many would wander away on their own. Problem is, if only 100 people across the country do that and the rest just let things go on as they are, it only makes the 100 look like nut cases and further reinforces the "poor little illegal alien" lament.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nhantimassredrebel
    Absolutely disgusting.

And according to another post Mayor Vivalaraza was 100% behind it.
    that CRAP makes me SICK! i hope all of you illegals out here reading this that WE DONT WANT YOUR SORRY BUTTS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lc0130
    Ok now I really get the picture.. Call me "paranoid" or whatever you like, but when I see people marching in the streets carrying the picture of Che Guevara, this is not about illegal immigration any more, this is political revolution.
    Sorry but I lived under Che Guevara, a true terrorist.
    i think the pictures are really making the illegals look like a bunch of horse patooties!

AMEN TO THAT ONE!! How is this a legal congregation of people when they are illegal in the first place? This is ultimate show of disgregard for the law this nation has likely ever seen.. even worse then the gangsters that thrived on prohibition. Forget processing them.. round them up and dump them back in Mexico on a series of big cargo planes. They are not legal and have no right to bitch about how we get rid of them.
    MEXICO AT WAR WITH THE USA : GOVERNMENT SPONSORED - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, INFESTATION, AND INVASION OF THE USA!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast