Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MUST SEE VIDEO - CLASH AT THE BORDER

Great Nightline Story On the Increased Violence at the Border

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4363641

Thanks for that link ladyofshallot. I am amazed that ABC would show the destruction of the invaders! Our border patrol is in constant terrible danger.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    It's getting down and dirty. The drug smugglers and illegals are getting desperate. Lord, please keep our border patrol agents safe.

Gee , I thought they where such nice hard working law abiding people.
    On a serious note . They with Corp America's help will take over the USA and they know it . Clinton and Bush what fine men and presidents , small letter p on purpose .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

excellent report. why not make these fence Concrete instead or just steel where you can easily cut through??

Bring our military home and put them on OUR border where they can battle the invasion with the necessary force.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The fence that they show in the video SURE DOESN'T LOOK VERY EFFECTIVE!! I hope the virtual one, despite its flaws, works better. My suggestions: concrete walls or jersey barriers plus 25 ft. tall, sloping, stainless steel chainlink. Electrified, too. A motion sensor could switch power to the section being breached.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My suggestions: concrete walls or jersey barriers plus 25 ft. tall, sloping, stainless steel chainlink. Electrified, too. A motion sensor could switch power to the section being breached.
    I think putting a lot of razor wire around it would also help its effectiveness!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

excellent report. why not make these fence Concrete instead or just steel where you can easily cut through??
    Excellent suggestion James! I have never thought of that. Can we get a row of razor wire along the top as well?

These people are animals! There is no other way to describe them. And to thank our government allows this garbage to flow across our borders and refuses to do anything about it is beyond disgraceful.

If these animals will attack border patrol officers, what makes anyone believe they would have any less apprehension in attacking American Citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Excellent suggestion James! I have never thought of that. Can we get a row of razor wire along the top as well?

These people are animals! There is no other way to describe them. And to thank our government allows this garbage to flow across our borders and refuses to do anything about it is beyond disgraceful.

If these animals will attack border patrol officers, what makes anyone believe they would have any less apprehension in attacking American Citizens.
    the Israel-Palestine wall is made of total concrete, why cant ours??
    and whats with the steel with those wavy things that are going across to make it easier to climb as opposed to having these straight up and down??
    anyone ever notice that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast