Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tiredofapathy,

Once you and your team get a simple website setup that you can post notices on, and establish a local, state, and national policy agenda, then the local media will have to respect you more.

At that point, you will be sending the message that you have the ability to communicate with the public regardless of what the local newspapers and TV stations decide to report or not.

You will be sending the message that you have the ability to "correct" any mis quoted messages too.

I would recommend a simple website to support your growing e-mail list as a good next step.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W wrote:

I would recommend a simple website to support your growing e-mail list as a good next step.
    Already on it! Will PM you with details as they develop.

I want to take this opportunity to thank the Graham Police Department for their quick response and overall gracious hospitality concerning this event. It's nice to know they are there protecting us all and thank you Graham Police Officers for your service to our community!
    ...this is good to see because local police don't aways protect the locals law abiding citizens. For example (somebody correct me if I'm wrong), a recent Ted Hayes rally against illegal immigration in LA (he had a permit) was prevented from happening (police actually arrested Hayes and others) when illegal alien counter demonstrators occupied the public park and wouldn't vacate. So what did the police do?...they hasseled the law abiding citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Part one of William's speech. Will post part two and three later.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5EgdS3NjYi4
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

April
    Quote Originally Posted by usatime
    Part one of William's speech. Will post part two and three later.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5EgdS3NjYi4
    Thanks for posting! Great JOB W, keep telling it like it is!!

Great job usatime! I posted it over on the other thread and will be getting it out to the NC Voice mailing list shortly!

sun

OPEN YOUR EYES

It would be ideal to have the perfect place with the perfect people but we cant blame illegals for our own weakness and frustatrions at some point in our family tree there was also an immigrant or all of you are descedents of American Indians I see a lot of foreign names and last names here, which tell me you came from an immigrant family.

I will send you information about reliable places where you can get real information about what immigrants really take from Americans you will be surprise to see how your ignorant assumption only back up rascism and people rescentment with life because they were never able to get what they wanted in life because they were or are not capable of doing it that simple and its easy to blame it on illegal immigration.

Its true there are a lot of problems crime etc but anybody has it black, Americans, Chinesse, Spanish, etc or we are going to say that in the US we are all nice people just read the coments to find out how their souls look you can read between lines its horrible.

Illegal immigration has to stop but not this way. They are not Animals we are talking about people, kids. and yes there is some bad in between but like my mom says you can not punish all your kids for the sin that one of them did right? so you can not say that all illegal immigrants hurt, kill, or are criminals yes they made wrong choice and one in all of them may have hurt an american citizen but are we going to respond like in Irak because one perosn or 2 or 3 made the wrong choice we are going to kill thousands of them please think. We have to find people who can still think and not look to destroy.

All these videos just show frustration because of what the BAD illegall IMMIGRANTS DO but overall show their own frustration with life because like I said before its easy to blame somebody else for their own failures.

I will send you information about reliable places where you can get real information about what immigrants really take from Americans you will be surprise to see how your ignorant assumption only back up rascism and people rescentment with life because they were never able to get what they wanted in life because they were or are not capable of doing it that simple and its easy to blame it on illegal immigration.
    OK,Sun...let's see all this positive information you have on how wonderful illegal aliens are and how much they contribute to America, our society, our economy and all aspects of our country. Oh, and by the way, please answer for me what the part of "illegal" either you or they don't understand.

I hope I am the lucky first one to respond to Sun's post. You are unwisely assuming we here at ALIPAC are ignorant and uneducated. We realize exactly what all illegal immigrants are doing to this country, not just the openly violent or the ones with criminal intent. I want to remind you that it's going to be very difficult to pawn off the guilt of wrong choices by parents on those already wrongfully being forced to support and educate the very children you are referring to. I am EXTREMELY sympathetic to the plight of those children, but I cannot share the guilt or the blame, so don't even think of putting that off on honest hardworking Americans!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast