Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: SHOCK REPORT: MEDIA SILENT 911 CALL REVEALS 100 MIGRANTS ATTACKING SECURITY AT HOME D

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #1
    Senior Member Airbornesapper07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    66,438

    SHOCK REPORT: MEDIA SILENT 911 CALL REVEALS 100 MIGRANTS ATTACKING SECURITY AT HOME D


    SHOCK REPORT: MEDIA SILENT 911 CALL REVEALS 100 MIGRANTS ATTACKING SECURITY AT HOME DEPOT CHICAGO

    SHOCK REPORT: MEDIA SILENT 911 CALL REVEALS 100 MIGRANTS ATTACKING SECURITY AT HOME DEPOT CHICAGO




    DEMON HUNTER : SKYDOME ATLANTIS

    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  2. #2
    Senior Member Airbornesapper07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    66,438
    once again because the Dumb Dumbs cant grasp what is going on

    this is a Money Laundering Ring Posing as a Government

    this is a Women, Child, Human Trafficking Ring Posing as a Government

    this is a Gun Running Ring Posing as a Government

    this is a Narcotics Trafficking Ring Posing as a Government


    the Illegal Aliens are being Used as a Get Away Car; they are over you; they are allowed to do what ever they want

    ya know what, they are running circles around the Dumb Dumbs
    Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 02-23-2024 at 02:07 AM.
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  3. #3
    Senior Member Airbornesapper07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    66,438
    psssst, hey Dumb Dumbs

    those that didn't Take the Lethal Clot Shot

    will be Required to go fight WW3, WW4, WW5 A.K.A. the Battle of Armageddon in Ukraine A.K.A. Gog vs Magog

    the 99% Christians in Ukraine are protecting the 1% Satanists in Kazaria (Ukraine)

    the 99% Christians in America and the Rest of the World are protecting the 1% Satanists in Kazaria (Ukraine)

    as the Retarded Christians line up to Protect the Satanists; the Illegal Aliens will Rape, Rob, Kill the Women and Children of America while America Burns to the Ground

    you really should Read Revelations for a Play by Play on How bad its going to get.
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  4. #4
    Senior Member Airbornesapper07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    66,438
    they are predicting it all to go down March - April Time Frame

    you either have Food, Guns / Bullets or you don't


    New David Rodriguez & Ghost: This Is It! Special Intel for End of February 2024

    Tuesday, February 27, 2024 21:57

    Video ����Ghost ~ Nino Rodriguez 2/26/23 ���� (rumble.com)


    Better Luck Next Time / Life





    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  5. #5
    Senior Member Airbornesapper07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    66,438
    Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 04-28-2024 at 08:07 PM.
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Similar Threads

  1. GRAPHIC: U.S. Media Silent over January Drownings of 14 Migrants in Texas-Mexico Bord
    By Scott-in-FL in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2024, 09:25 AM
  2. Shock Report: Missing Vegas Security Guard Jesus Campos is Illegal Alien?
    By GeorgiaPeach in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-25-2017, 09:00 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2016, 06:35 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-31-2014, 12:12 AM
  5. EXCLUSIVE: Report Reveals Disturbing Trend Of Brazen Attacks Against Border Security
    By Newmexican in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-30-2014, 08:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •