Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    TyRANTosaur, I know how rumors abound, but I will attempt to set the record straight on this. It was a well known fact that the Jewish people were honest, they could be trusted, as well, they always seemed to be profitable, which the Moors felt was in their best interests.

As a Christian, and a firm believer that the Jewish people are Gods chosen, I believe, as many do, that they excelled at this, and many other things, because God chooses to continue to bless them with many abilities.

The Moors (Muslims) did do whatever benefited them, irregardless of who they were dealing with.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree about the Jews. It is amazing about how opportunistic the Muslim fanatics are, how they even use today Hugo Chavez, Daniel Ortega, and others to get what they want.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Anyone here remember the movie "Red Dawn"? It was a very realistic movie about being hit in the heart of America by communists and that it was the average person (in this movie a band of teens and others) who fought back where they were.

To me it was symbolic, as I think someday we may have to resort to defending ourselves in our own land becasue our government has become so inept and hogtied by political correctness and just plain stupidity.

I am certainly not talking about anything but defense of our communities. I hope and pray we never have to resort to this. I hope our government will wake up and start doing what is right for America and the safety of every citizen here.

This kind of hatred is part and parcel of this kind of "religion".
    I do remember this movie. It was a little before its time when it came out, during the cold war times I think.

For some reason I think some of it is happening all over again, with different players this time.

There are turmoils in Mexico and the left is fueling most of it. Venezuela is under Chavez dictatorship. Chavez has frinds in Iran and Nicaragua, the same leftists are back in power in Nicaragua and we are being invaded by millions of illegals from Mexico and Cedntral America.

They all have one thing in common, they hate America.

The sad part of all this is that at some point a possible war may be fought in our own land if the government does not see the light. Something is brewing on this continent and our government is too busy with the Middle East situation.

Red Dawn Trailer for the unitiated

Red Dawn (Video 1984)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_I4WgBfETc

Interpretive Music Video made of red dawn clips
    Operation Red Dawn (music video)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWAbH3gPblo
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    AmericanElizabeth wrote:
    Anyone here remember the movie "Red Dawn"? It was a very realistic movie about being hit in the heart of America by communists and that it was the average person (in this movie a band of teens and others) who fought back where they were.

To me it was symbolic, as I think someday we may have to resort to defending ourselves in our own land becasue our government has become so inept and hogtied by political correctness and just plain stupidity
    Yes, When I think about it there is a lot of symbolism. Scary thought that it could all end up coming to that. I, too hope our government wakes up.

As a Christian, I think that the reason Islamic extremists hate America is that we are a Christian nation. I do not care what they try to say about the "Crusaders", that was a campaign by the Catholic Church centuries ago, most of America is Protestant, which is a completely different line of beliefs.

We always give them room to show themselves as being kind and considerate, but those moderates never stand up to the extremists, thus giving the extremists more fuel to believe they are being supported by ALL Muslim believers.

This leads me to believe that deep down ALL Muslims really do not want to co-exist peacefully with Christians, as well they truly do believe what they are taught in their countries, the lies and propoganda about America and Christians.

Personally, I do not want us letting in people, into America, that view America and it's people through this way, it simply will be our downfall.

As for Hollywood. America can do without it's glutonous and corrupt industry. I don't blame other nations or believers for their view of what Hollywood produces.

---

I disagree. I think that nobody hated the US up until the US started getting involved in their internal affairs after WW2. The US has been controlling the goverments in the middle east and putting in power people like Saddam, who was funded by the US in his war against Iran. When Saddam did all the attrocities he is accused for in the 1980's the US turned a bind eye because back then it suited its goals.

I haven't heard of any terrorists before WW2 or any violence against Americans before WW2 in the middle east.

This is the true face of Muslims and their agenda. It isn't by accident the muslim population is growing in America.
    D.W.

Quote Originally Posted by TyRANTosaur
    A lot of commentators have said the reason these Islamists hate us is because of a lot of what Hollywood produces. What kind of people do we have it Hollywood? Well, I haven't seen too many conservatives over there.
    Just read a book review, where the author says it's Hollywood, music, types of games for game systems, etc. that is sent overseas, and the Muslims think we are all depraved.

Foreigners need to learn to turn their head on Hollywood and gangster rap, as most American's have. Lately, Hollywood has been losing money, big time!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234