Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

STOP THE MINUTEMEN, KEEP THE BORDERS OPEN

JAK
    NO THANKS!!!! WE like our borders closed!!!! WE have laws...abide by them or get out!!!!!!!!!! ... and if you don't like our culture...don't come to the USA!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    NO THANKS!!!! WE like our borders closed!!!! WE have laws...abide by them or get out!!!!!!!!!! ... and if you don't like our culture...don't come to the USA!!
    I believe the individual in the picture is doing a set up shot. I don't think this guy is either illegal or immigrant. That doesn't look like real Arab wear. It's a parody picture to show that terrorists would just love it if we kept the borders open.
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

[quote]I believe the individual in the picture is doing a set up shot. I don't think this guy is either illegal or immigrant. That doesn't look like real Arab wear. It's a parody picture to show that terrorists would just love it if we kept the borders open.

Dunno about that...there are some more in the backround dressed just like him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Such a small sign for such a big issue

I never realy thought Arabs had much voice in this, an American Issue.