Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unite to Fight II Pictures and Videos

Day 1 and 2

VIDEOS! Note: Our camera friend did a great job but had some battery troubles so these clips are not complete.
    The speeches were fully recorded by a pro group and we hope to have the polished and complete versions for you soon.

Many thanks to Dave for recording these. The comments beneath the video links are his. --- William Gheen, ALIPAC

DAY 1

William Gheen: ALIPAC (Americans for Legal Immigration PAC)
    30 mins
    The "Political Revolt Speech"

Friends,

This just came in from our friends at Wake Up America. I'm so happy that we now have this full copy that is edited by the professionals.

This speech contains some very key concepts that I have been working on for some time. It contains our backup plan should the provisions of S. 2611 pass into law. It contains my interpretation of what you want Bush and the existing Congress to hear. It contains my immigration levy analogy.

But if I had to pick one name for this speech, I would call it "The Political REVOLT!" speech.

I hope you enjoy this video. I certainly enjoyed making this speech at the Summit and I thank each of you for helping build ALIPAC to a point where the organization could send me to the Summit.

Here ya go! Click on the link below.

http://www.unitetofight.org/GHEEN_A.wmv

---------------------------------------------------------------

Pictures

Quite a line of people waiting to get into Unite to Fight 2

The police were in position near where the pro-illegal alien protesters were expected to gather.

The La Raza, MECHA, and Brown Beret supporters gather with Nation of Islam agents outside the Cashman. They had trouble getting many people since ICE arrested close to 200 illegal aliens in Vegas a few days before.

This is the group the liberal press called 100 protesters? No Mexican flags this year since the illegals stayed home afraid of more raids.

Our count is 40. 50 at the most. 100? No Way.

Illegal immigration enforcement activists gather in the lobby of the Cashman Center

The view inside the Cashman Theater
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The group of 100 that the MSM cited in all the press releases looks like 30-40 people max.

As usual, they inflate the numbers for the people they support.

In Bonner's speech it was hard to make out but did I hear they are hiring Mexican citizens for the BP?
    Is this Mexico or the USA

You looked good in that suit W., You are quite the comedian and obviously have skills to keep a crowd attentive. Good Job guy
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

video

Great job, W.

Nice to be able to put a face to the very professional writing you do.
    re:

I'm shaking I'm so angry! Thanks for including that speech. And yes, they are all good.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I agree curious he was a powerful speaker, certainly opened my eyes.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

New material added to the 2nd Post. Just got a copy of my full speech and the speech of Congressman Steve King for you.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks W, I know it takes time to get this material together and that most of the people who do it donate their time. Thanks for keeping us that were unable to attend informed. Your steadfast and tireless efforts in this fight are an example for us all.

William, you make me feel so good when I listen to you. You give me hope. Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast