Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Veterans for Secure Borders Billboard pics

I'm not sure how to upload the pics, but here is where they are located
    http://www.khow.com/cc-common/globalpho ... 9&first=12
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

http://www.veteransforsecureborders.us/ ... board.html

Billboards placed by Veterans for Secure Borders

Veterans for Secure Borders has placed the following billboard on Interstate 40 at milepost 194 near Moriarty, New Mexico. This billboard is now drawing attention to our porous borders and our president and Congress who will not secure them.

Veterans for Secure Borders billboard near Moriarty, New Mexico

Veterans for Secure Borders billboard master image

I saw this as a bumper sticker not so long ago. It really hits home.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you, MopeheadBlue, for posting those!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Here's some good quotes and other good information from their home page.

http://www.veteransforsecureborders.us/index.html

Veterans for Secure Borders

We are dedicated to America’s veterans, past and present, who swore an oath to support and defend our Constitution.

Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence:

“Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave.”
    .....Testimony of the late Barbara Jordan, Chair, U.S. Commission Immigration Reform on Feb. 24, 1995

“I believe that any nation that wants to control its borders can do so.”
    .....Gen. Tommy Franks, American Forces Press Service, April 13, 2003

What Constitutes an “Invasion”?

The Founders had invasion in mind. They mentioned it four times in the Constitution, without ever defining it. Here are the citations:

Article I, Section 8, Paragraph 15: The Congress shall have the Power (to) provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

Article I, Section 9, Paragraph 2: The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it.

Article I, Section 10, Paragraph 3: No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

Article IV, Section 4, Paragraph 1: The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestics Violence.

In the Crosshairs of Invasion

With an estimated 20 million aliens illegally in the United States and perhaps an additional 3 million added annually to that number, “It's fair to estimate, based on a Time investigation, that the number of illegal aliens flooding into the U.S. this year will total 3 million --” Time Magazine, September 20, 2004." The question arises: Does this constitute an “invasion?” If not, what would an invasion look like? If yes, then what should the federal government be doing, in the words of Article IV, Section 4 to “protect each of them (the States) against invasion”?

“The simple truth is that we've lost control of our own borders, and no nation can do that and survive. We ignore America's lost sovereignty at our peril.”
    - Ronald Reagan

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life.”
    - John F Kennedy

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier.

If you would like to be added to the list of those who support our position, please send us your name, rank, branch of service (USA, USCG, etc.), years of service (for example: 1946-1949). Please indicate whether we may publish your name on this website.

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    Thank you, MopeheadBlue, for posting those!
    Sure

Thanks for posting this gang, I did not know about them, have just signed up with them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

wow, those are excellent!

Wow

I have GOT to get that bumber sticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

It sends a great message.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast