Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Wow

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    I have GOT to get that bumber sticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've PMed them about the bumper stickers still waiting for a reply.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have you heard anything from them on the bumper stickers? I know a lot of people would love to have one, me included.

not yet, will send another email today.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    If they're not selling them, I know some printers that would make them...

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys

The smaller image I posted claims it is the "master image" for the billboard. I dont' know where you guys are getting the idea that these are bumper stickers. Because someone saw one similar does not mean this organization that put out the billboard made the image into a bumper sticker and a quick look back at the site says nothing about the image being made into anything other than a billboard, as far as I can tell.

Mophead, it was me who thought I saw it for sale as a bumper sticker in one of the Cafe Press stores or somewhere like that. Perhaps I just saw the picture as it is and THOUGHT it was meant to be a bumper sticker. In any event, I wish it was and I hope it will be. It would be a very powerful statement if we could distribute it widely enough.

I wish they would make them into a bumper sticker, they messege is powerful!

Banned
    I've e-mailed them asking permission to reproduce the image as a bumper-sticker, if they currently don't offer them. My printer buddy could do about 1,000 at a time.

Maybe William wants some of our top banner? Add www.alipac.us to the bottom, I'd put 'em on my vehicles.

I've e-mailed them asking permission to reproduce the image as a bumper-sticker, if they currently don't offer them. My printer buddy could do about 1,000 at a time.

Maybe William wants some of our top banner? Add www.alipac.us to the bottom, I'd put 'em on my vehicles.

I hope you have better luck than I have. I have emailed them 3 times during the past 3 days and no reply yet.

got a reply from Bob today:

Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2006 12:59 PM
    Subject: Re: Contact from VeteransForSecureBorders.us

Thanks, Charles. They are on the drawing board and will be posted ready. Bob

They Died But
    Never Surrendered.
    Guest Worker/Amnesty
    Is SURRENDER!
    www.veteransforsecureborders.us

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast