Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Dirty Hotel Secrets! New 3rd world Sanitation Practic

Yep, people that have never been properly trained in modern health and sanitation practices are now 'cleaning' your hotel rooms.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3estl ... crets_news

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just proves they hate us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is beyond disgusting!

I have stayed in many many hotels. I never thought twice about the glasses. I've certainly heard about the bedspreads, bedding -but this?!

I will forever bring my own cups from now on when traveling.

Gross out factor for sure...

You get what you pay for...or should I say 'we' get what the management pays for. Ah you know what I mean.

Banned
    America
    Buy Back OUR Gas stations ,
    Buy Back OUR hotels
    Buy Back OUR fast food joints

Before its TO LATE !!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have dial-up right now, so this is not playing very well, can someone please tell me what happened after she sprayed the blue stuff on the glass? Thanks
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Everyone of our elected officials that have allowed things like this to happen SHOULD BE ASHAMED of themselves... but they don't know the meaning of the word SHAME anymore. If we as Americans only knew the half of what these people do.. in hotels, resturants, etc.... My God...
    between China and all the recalls and this... right here in our own backyard... it is pathetic!!!!! SHAME ON THIS PRESIDENT AND CONGRESS!!!!!!!!!! PREVIOUS AND PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Jak, a while back, our landlord had to employ a pest control man. This guy had done local restaurants as well as rentals and residences. He told me that if I had seen only a fraction of the stuff that he has seen in the restaurants, I would NEVER eat out again.

He said he has seen some appalling stuff, and mainly at the hands of people who have not been raised in our society (meaning their cleanliness and food health standards are nothing compared to what we are used to). So the idea that hotels are not either screening employees, but training them as well, and also having some kind of random checks on their work, well, goes to show that the bottom dollar is the main issue.

The best we all can do is to go out to eat very little and in that be very choosy where we go, and also to think ahead about hotel stays (we stayed at a Comfort Inn on a short trip for one night and found it very nice, as well, they did not provide glasses, but individually wrapped plastic cups (done by the manufacturer). We felt pretty good about the place and the price was family friendly too (free full breakfast ).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    nasty

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast