Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    If management was doing their jobs and doing random checks on housekeepings work, and making sure they are all properly trained, then this would not even be an issue.

The combination of lazy and money saving management, and then non-English speaking, third world employees, it is a recipe for a mess.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The same maids prepare the "free breakfast in the lobby"

Wash the toilet with the same unwashed rubber gloves as they wash the
    serving utencils etc your food is prepared with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, I gave up restaurants....now looks like motels are next!

I've sent this around to all of my traveling friends. They were all grossed out. DON'T TELL ME THAT THE HOTEL INDUSTRY CANT FIND AMERICANS TO DO THE JOBS. THEY JUST WANT TO PAY 3RD WORLD PEASANTS WITHOUT ANY KNOWLEDGE OF HYGIENE TO WORK FOR SLAVE WAGES! If Americans knew what kind of service these hotels provide, they would NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. They would cancel reservations and make them with respectable hotels that can guarantee them of receiving American service representatives with good old fashioned CLEAN HYGIENE PRACTICES.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    jimpasz, not where we stayed. There was an "attendant" who only does the breakfast (which is really all just warmed up stuff they have essentially catered in). He stood there, simply making sure things were kept filled and wants were taken care of, he also wore latex gloves, and I watched when he had to take them off, he put on a new pair (BTW, this was an American guy).

This was Comfort Inn. I was impressed with this nice perk of the room cost. However, like I said, this has only been our third time in any place such as this, in 15 years.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And so the sun sets slowly on the American culture in the name of profit.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, we just got back from T-Day traveling. We've stayed in the hotel several times. We noticed this time, the outside of the tub was dirty. My hubby said, that's the last time here. Didn't even think of the glasses. Like AmericanElizabeth said in other hotels we had sealed plastic glasses.

Yet, it seems that the hotel management didn't even want to talk to the reporters. When they said, "we trust you" its because they already knew. I hope that maid was so embarrassed she quit. It's time that the country's health centers started setting up an agency to monitor hotels. Hey, send this to Feinstein, Kennedy, McCain, and the rest of the shamesty guys and gals.

JAK
    My kids went out of town for Thanksgiving...and one left the day after... staying in hotels...
    I told them NOT to use the glasses...whether plastic or glass...take y our own.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123