Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I do travel with my own bedclothes, Lysol spray, etc., and coffee cups - never thought about the glasses. Those plastic glasses could be 'washed' and then covered with Saran wrap and who would know.

I have turned back the bedclothes and could tell from the horizontal wrinkles that the sheet had been slept on - and not changed.

I have had to make the maid change the mattress pad and blanket.

I'm not talking about fleabag motels either.

That's why we have a travel trailer and only stay in motels when it just cannot be avoided.

But actually, I'm thinking this isn't the fault of the maids as much as management. I feel comfortable in saying that's the way management wants it. It would be easier on the maid to take out a clean glass from her cart and leave it, taking the dirty one to be washed, than it is to wash it in the room.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I have dial-up right now, so this is not playing very well, can someone please tell me what happened after she sprayed the blue stuff on the glass? Thanks
    I believe she dried them out with a used washcloth and still wearing the rubber gloves used while cleaning toilets.

I'm bringing my own cups from now own. That's terrible!

I'm shocked those glasses don't go down to the dish pit. They know those maids are not taking up clean glasses or bringing dirty glasses to the kitchen area.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie, that's my thinking.

I don't think those maids would take it on themselves to wash those things if that wasn't the 'approved procedure'. It would be a lot easier to bring up clean glasses everyday and take down dirty ones - rather than washing and wiping.

I think that was done because that's the way management liked it.

It surprises me that none of them were fined - or whatever gets done.

I stay in a lot of Hotels and never see any Glasses on the maids cart,
    only plastic in some cases. The houskeeping supervisors are usually just
    former maids, that may speak a little english.

Of course, I had always assumed those plastic glasses were new and not previously used. Now, even though they are plastic, who knows.

Oh my gosh, think about restaurant dishes - Oh goodness!

I've stayed at hotels in Atlanta. Disgusting. BTW, the people cleaning the rooms, No habla Inglis.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    nntrixie, the cups they provided us came sealed like a cereal bag, like the manufacturer does this for motels/hotels. However, we rarely EVER stay in a motel/hotel, I think this last time was the third in 15 years.

As for the camper trailer, I have been trying to talk my husband into a small one. We have a Chrysler Grand Voyager with a hitch and I think it might be able to haul something small (one with NO bathroom/toilet, we can use the facilities provided in the campgrounds), maybe a 16 or 19 footer, then...we can take more little trips without having to worry about accomodations.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THAT IS JUST PLAIN GROSS! IT MAKES ME WONDER ABOUT SHEETS AND BLANKETS TOO. No wonder diseases and bed bugs are spreading all over the country. Nasty illegals with unclean hygiene or health habits should not be working for the hotel service industry. GET THEM OUT!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ABSOLUTELY GROSS!!! AND YOU KNOW THIS IS HAPPENING ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY! OH...AND DON'T LET THE BEDBUGS BITE! UGH!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast