Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

WEHATEGRINGOS.com video

Take a deep breath before viewing this, it is very disturbing. I think it is important to be aware of what we are up are against.

http://www.wehategringos.com/index2.shtml

If you look ,about halfway through I believe its bUsH protesting for the mexicans

JAK
    Sickening!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had to turn it off. Truly, these are class people. Truly they are people we need in our country. What a pile of crap!!! Instead of standing by and watching, these people should have been arrested for threatening to take over our nation, or a section of it. They are inciting war! I guess we can't do that. I mean, after all, Senator Bill Nelson visited Syria. John Kerry and Arlen Specter want to visit Iran. Governor Richardson hosted several North Korean diplomats. Nothing happened to those guys. This country's leadership is truly going overboard with this "Love thy neighbor" and "Turn the other cheek" thing.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

April
    The video is very hard to watch because not only do they speak of taking over our Country. They show total disrespect and disregard for American values and the flag. The hardest thing for me to see was the trashing of the American Flag. It made my blood boil. I definitely agree they are inciting war and are doing it proudly, while spitting on everything we hold scared and dear.

I had to get up and walk away for a few minutes. And that piece of crap was just made today. Can you imagine if the Minutemen or our organization made a site like that? It would be all over the news. What have the so-called leaders of this country let happen?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, they certainly have not seen videos like this.
    Remember, the illegals are just here to do the work Americans won't do. They aren't here to incite war. They are peaceful folk, with great family values. They are well educated, and will only enrich our communities...PLEASE!!!
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

April
    Info about the website WehateGringos.com.

http://wehategringos.com/whg/?page_id=14

WeHateGringos.com is dedicated to exposing the other side of Illegal Immigration… the side our president, many in congress, the media and especially the racist hate groups do not want us to see.

MEChA, LULAC, La Raza, MALDEF, and many other anti-American organizations are funded by major corporations. Our elected officials are keynote speakers at their meetings. Congress diverts American tax dollars to their war chests. Yet, all of these groups have one goal - one bottom line:

"For La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada."

For the race, everything. For those outside the race, nothing.

Our hope is that this website will help all Americans realize the serious impact unsecured borders has upon our country, our families, and our culture.

Why WeHateGringos.com?

The Short Answer:

The League of United Latin America Citizens (LULAC) set up the website called WeAreRacists.com. It had photos of our friends, portrayed as racists.

We were infuriated and decided to build a website.

WeHateGringos.com is online to counter the false information dished out by Mexican hate groups and spoon-fed to Americans by the mainstream media.

The Long Answer:

Fed Up With Disinformation and Multicultural Crapola

For decades, we read newspaper articles, editorial columns and watch news reports portray illegal aliens and their supporters as innocent victims.

We learn how much they struggle just to make a better life for their families. We hear about their bravery as they crossed the desert only to find a job and work hard for the American dream. Almost daily, the media tells us countless heartbreaking stories about illegal aliens and the misery they go through just to survive in America.

The list of local and national organizations dedicated to supporting illegal aliens is growing at top speed. While government agencies – federal, state, and local – are inexhaustible as they add support services and manpower to accommodate the enormous influx across our borders.

Money, jobs, food, housing, education, healthcare — the message is clear; Americans must do all we can to help. Even President Bush tells us they are just, “good-hearted people who are coming here to do jobs that Americans won’t do.”

Moreover, if we don’t support the alien invasion; if we ask the government to secure our borders; if we question the hiring of illegal aliens; if we want the overcrowding eliminated in our schools, hospitals and neighborhoods; if we are just plain tired of giving our tax dollars over to fund expenses caused by alien intruders….

Well, April, thanks for posting that. Let their title fool me. It does get one's attention.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Your welcome. The name of their website is unusual for an anti- illegals
    organization. They seem very dedicated to the cause.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast