Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

forward it

Maybe the web site and the video should be forwarded to the president and all the senators and congressmen. hopeful someone on his staff would view it and take it seriously.

Re: forward it

Quote Originally Posted by peanut
    Maybe the web site and the video should be forwarded to the president and all the senators and congressmen. hopeful someone on his staff would view it and take it seriously.
    I did forward it to some officials. Worth a try!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Yes, it is always worth a try, Jean. Maybe a couple of them have some morals and ethics left somewhere in them and they will care that the American Flag and all that is scared in this nation is being trashed.

Thanks for posting this April. I am forwarding it to my email list. I find this amazing because everytime you hear leaders of these pro-illegal groups on interviews, they say the reconquista agenda is a myth and something our side is making up to make people fearful.... REally?!! Take a look at his video.

I had to shut it off half way through too. I am so frustrated it made me cry. Today, I just feel a sense of helplessness, and hoplessness.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

April
    Great job Annie! I am glad you are emailing the video. I am sure it will inform and enlighten some. We all have days that we are frustrated to tears and that is okay because there is always tomorrow and somehow the strength is there to fight on. That is the beauty of a Just cause.

Re: WEHATEGRINGOS.com video

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Take a deep breath before viewing this, it is very disturbing. I think it is important to be aware of what we are up are against.

http://www.wehategringos.com/index2.shtml
    I saw only a portion of it and had plenty!

Many of these people come from countries with a history of ethnic abuse. Consider for example the case of many countries in Latin America. These countries were conquered by the Spanish Conquistadores who were little more than barbarians.

The conquistadores could not turn the Indians into slaves, because of strong opposition from the Catholic Church. However, the Indians were brutalized and forced to live in terrible conditions.

Many generations suffered during and after the colonial times. Their situation did not differ by much from that of African Americans.

To this date these people consider those of Spanish and European descent as opressors. They cannot freely express their rage in their own countries for obvious reasons.

They come to the US and discover freedom! and then....

Some assimilate but others choose to stay at the margins of society, disgruntled and angry at the world. These hateful expressions have their roots. There is no excuse for it though.

Sad but true. It seems to me that 'freedom' in America knows no limits. This is probably the only country in the world where illegal can live and bite the hand that feeds them...and still get away with it.

However, the Indians were brutalized and forced to live in terrible conditions.
    Yeah. They could no longer sacrifice and eat their fellows.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    However, the Indians were brutalized and forced to live in terrible conditions.
    Yeah. They could no longer sacrifice and eat their fellows.
    Correct! Only in Mexico and South America natives eat their fellow men. I don't recall hearing or reading about cannibals in other places.

I recall watching on TV Chimps organizing a hunt to kill and devour spider monkeys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12