Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William,

Thanks for the great speach. Sounds like you are speaking many words that I have spoken. Good job!

Also, I would like to say I'm sorry California! I tried to find support 10 years ago and I thought I was the only nut on the planet that thought illegal immigrantion was a problem. I'm sorry that I did not try harder to find others and start a movement in TX too. Opportunity lost.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: William Gheen's Political Revolt Speech at Unite to Figh

[quote="ALIPAC"]Friends,

This just came in from our friends at Wake Up America. I'm so happy that we now have this full copy that is edited by the professionals.

This speech contains some very key concepts that I have been working on for some time. It contains our backup plan should the provisions of S. 2611 pass into law. It contains my interpretation of what you want Bush and the existing Congress to hear. It contains my immigration levy analogy.

But if I had to pick one name for this speech, I would call it "The Political REVOLT!" speech.

I hope you enjoy this video. I certainly enjoyed making this speech at the Summit and I thank each of you for helping build ALIPAC to a point where the organization could send me to the Summit.

Here ya go! Click on the link below.

William Gheen's full speech.
    http://www.unitetofight.org/GHEEN_A.wmv

Re: William Gheen's Political Revolt Speech at Unite to Figh

[quote="ALIPAC"]Friends,

This just came in from our friends at Wake Up America. I'm so happy that we now have this full copy that is edited by the professionals.

This speech contains some very key concepts that I have been working on for some time. It contains our backup plan should the provisions of S. 2611 pass into law. It contains my interpretation of what you want Bush and the existing Congress to hear. It contains my immigration levy analogy.

But if I had to pick one name for this speech, I would call it "The Political REVOLT!" speech.

I hope you enjoy this video. I certainly enjoyed making this speech at the Summit and I thank each of you for helping build ALIPAC to a point where the organization could send me to the Summit.

Here ya go! Click on the link below.

William Gheen's full speech.
    http://www.unitetofight.org/GHEEN_A.wmv

William,have you noticed that not one of the people on "The List" seem to be concerned about "The List",at all?...How can that be?

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats all I can say William....
    I second this opinion! Great speech!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    William,

Thanks for the great speach. Sounds like you are speaking many words that I have spoken. Good job!

Also, I would like to say I'm sorry California! I tried to find support 10 years ago and I thought I was the only nut on the planet that thought illegal immigrantion was a problem. I'm sorry that I did not try harder to find others and start a movement in TX too. Opportunity lost.

Dixie
    Dixie,

That is great that you have been involved in this movement for 10 years. I just joined about one year and two month's ago.

Slow to wake up but I'm angry and raring to go. Just not that interested in politics in the past, and in the past six years had major personal upheavals to deal with that absorbed my time. Very raring to go NOW!

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

William,have you noticed that not one of the people on "The List" seem to be concerned about "The List",at all?...How can that be?
    Give it time. Give it time.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie, I sure hear this, when I lived in TX from 1996 to to 1998, I saw it and I commented. People just looked at you like you were nuts. I thought maybe it was just me feeling like I moved from one foreign country to another. When I wound up back there in 2001, it was worse than ever. Again, I mentioned it to people. Some of the looks turned to more of a fearful look than a look like I was nuts. Before long, I became JuniusJnr and was riding around town tacking up handbills on bulletin boards with lists of sites on line dedicated to fighting illegal aliens.

I have seen this site (ALIPAC) grow tremendously since before the Minutemen became notorious "vigilantes" and the President became a pariah for saying it. I still tack up handbills and information but on the border, many are still afraid to discuss the issue.

At the moment, I am in NC and I seize every opportunity I can even remotely tie to the issue and start talking. For example, I discovered that even though the potential exists for my to be prosecuted if a rental agent rents my house to an illegal alien, I have no right to refuse to rent it to them based on the fact that I think they might be or even ask them to prove they aren't! I asked the phone company if the people who would be communicating with me when I set up my DSL would be United States Citizens living within the USA. (They were, by the way.) When I see that "spanish/english" think on the debit card scanners in the grocery store, I deliberately refuse to press English because it opens the door. I feel like I'm in heaven! LOL

For example, I discovered that even though the potential exists for my to be prosecuted if a rental agent rents my house to an illegal alien, I have no right to refuse to rent it to them based on the fact that I think they might be or even ask them to prove they aren't!

JuniusJnr,

You've got to be kidding! (I know you're not). I'm just shocked. YOU couldn't even ask?????

See my sig.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Thanks, William, for speaking for all of us! Your speech is outstanding and uplifting!

William, I went back and listened to your speech again,it was so powerful. I have a question for you William, is there a posibility that you would run for political office in your state? We are in desperate need William, for capable, articulate, people like yourself ,to represent people like us, the majority of Americans who want our laws inforced to the fullest and our borders secured. It will not do us much good to vote these snakes out of office if we don't have good people to replace them with. I am not willing to settle for the lesser of 2 evils like I did in the 2004 presidential election between Bush and Kerry.I am sure that you have trained capable people on ALIPAC,who could take your place here. I know ALIPAC is your passion, and a splendid job you have done here William,now we need you in higher places William. Remember that little ditty we (older ones that is) learned to type in our first typing class in high school" I believe it went something like this.
    NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL GOOD MEN TO COME TO THE AID OF THEIR COUNTRY!
    If there ever was a time for that little saying to have a time in our history it is now!
    I am asking you now William, if you would please consider being a congressman, senator or representative to speak for all of us here at ALIPAC and for the rest of America who don't have their own computer to join us here,but feel the same way as we all do.
    What do you say folks, don't you think William should represent us in the Senate? I don't have a lot to donate, I would dig as deep as I could to donate to your campaign and I am sure 99 % of the others here would do the same.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast