Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Your & King's speech videos

Your presentation was quite good, King's less so.

I'm the reason "sound bites" exist -- well not really - but I didn't watch your or King's entire speech.

Do you have the capability to edit these things into highlights/excerpts to post along with the full version?

Short attention spans are a reality, not because we're shallow, but because the information overload is incredible.

Maybe take a cue from the media & get these messages out there short, direct & effective (and your humor's not too bad at all ) ,,, and that way people will get the whole message Intent --- rather than clicking the "X" as soon as they see it's a 30-60 minute video.

Just some thoughts,,, and thanks for your tireless work on getting the message out.

So shotgun,

Short attention spans are a reality, not because we're shallow, but because the information overload is incredible.
    How about just watching 15 mins or whatever you can at a time?

I'd rather have a thorough presentation!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

I feel refreshed.

It is so nice to hear people that make sense.

Incredible speech, William!! Very inspirational! Thank you!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I liked the part about organized crime. It perfectly describes the White House. The introduction to the silent tool at the end of your presentation is brilliant! Great job William, proud to be an ALIPACer!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William Gheens Political Revolt Speech at Unite to fight 2

I am a new member, but I believe in what Mr. Gheen has organized (Alipac - of course, that is why I joined). It was a very powerful and moving oratory and very important issues were addressed. Unfortunately, the candidates running in the current election (NM) remind me of dumb and dumber when it comes to the issue of maintaining America's integrity as a Republic for the people, of the people and by the people. I can't in good conscience vote for either. So, how can we create a new Republic to address the issues of America ?

The other issue which really frightens me is the backlash that may happen regarding those very legal and wonderful US citizens who are hispanic. I am 1/8 cherokee and I have a hispanic grandson, as well as hispanic nieces and nephews. I am really concerned that the illegal trespassers and their agenda will cause a reaction among legal citizens which will effect my family and friends.

Re: William Gheens Political Revolt Speech at Unite to fight

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmom9
    I am a new member, but I believe in what Mr. Gheen has organized (Alipac - of course, that is why I joined). It was a very powerful and moving oratory and very important issues were addressed. Unfortunately, the candidates running in the current election (NM) remind me of dumb and dumber when it comes to the issue of maintaining America's integrity as a Republic for the people, of the people and by the people. I can't in good conscience vote for either. So, how can we create a new Republic to address the issues of America ?

The other issue which really frightens me is the backlash that may happen regarding those very legal and wonderful US citizens who are hispanic. I am 1/8 cherokee and I have a hispanic grandson, as well as hispanic nieces and nephews. I am really concerned that the illegal trespassers and their agenda will cause a reaction among legal citizens which will effect my family and friends.
    Welcome Grandmom9,

Your concerns are very valid and many of the Hispanics working with ALIPAC share them. They feel the best way to rectify the situation is to stand up and be heard in the fight against illegal immigration.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you so much for sharing this with us, William.

It is difficult living in America where everything we stand for is being threatened by cultures who do not share our love for this land. America is nothing more than an open pocket book to these illegal invaders. They do not respect this land or its people who worked hard to make America the greatest nation on earth. We did not build this country to be trashed and disrespected by people who refuse to come here legally. They covet the land and resources that our brave soldiers had to fight and die for. We must honor these brave men and women by refusing to allow their spirit to be mocked by these anti-American invaders.

The blame for this nightmare lies with our government of hypocrites and the large greedy corporations who desire global domination. Every patriotic American should rise up and fight against these greedy warmongers before they try to silence our voices. If we don't, America will cease to exist.

viewed over 3,000 times on our site

W

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234