Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corrupt Contractor Uses Illegal Mexican Laborers to Put Hispanic-American Citizens Out of Business

http://www.forthecause.us/ftc-video-raymondherrera.wmv

http://www.forthecause.us/index.shtml

The same thing is happening to my brother in Idaho. He is a stucco contractor and his crew is one of the last american crews on the construction sites. They keep undercutting his already low price bids. It is disgusting. Thanks for the video

You have to see THIS video too. Its in Google Video format, which involves installing the Google Video program.

It's called "The Illegal Immigration Invasion". It will probably take 20 minutes to download on a dsl connection. It's a full length movie. Excellent ! Features Tancredo, the Minutemen etc. http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=october+sun+films
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

I have seen pictures of that man before on TV fighting against Illegal aliens during those marches.

It's a darn shame what is happening to him, and to his family, and sadly enough it will happen to all of us too ,if this invasion does not stop

Dont forget to put copies with descriptions in our Pictures section please

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This man is right, they are taking all of our futures away and we let our government give them amnesty is will be all over for the american way of life and the american dream for all of us.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just got done watching the video. It seems hard to believe that the government wants to just say F.U. to the American people. Too many americans don't feel a sense of urgency. In fact most of the people who I talk to are absolutely clueless about what is happening. When I show them proof, they are still doubtful until I show them day after day, and they have no choice but to believe. I would like to place part of the blame the mainstream media.They tell you how to think,and what to think. Its terrible how they avoid the facts and participate in selective reporting. I know the truth, but it is still hard to believe, because I have grown up watching tv. Learning from tv. Trusting what they told me on tv. And how many people have been conditioned the same way? It is hard to go from a life of normalcy to, we're going to take your country from with the help of your government. It is a surreal situation, but I am wide awake now and doing what I can to inform everyone I can.

I just watched the video on google and oh my god, that is the most scariest thing I have ever seen.

Hi all, in an effort to keep our boards organized, I am asking that you post your videos and pictures in the pictures section of the board. We have many new folks who are posting some wonderful things and in order for others to readily find them we need them in the correct place. Thanks.

By the way, thanks for the videos, Great stuff.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

That was emotionally draining. I cry for him. I'm standing up for you Raymond Herrera!!!!!! I've never lost a job to an illegal but I know what they are doing and I wish I could stop it for you and every breathing American.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast