Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Very same thing happening down here in Charlotte county....there are Americans having to turn to welfare and illegals working.

I guess I do not have to tell anyone that it is happening all around me. I live in California, I am screwed.

Our town is filled with taco wagons and our sidewalks have ice cream vendor carts. At least one school has had its name changed from its original 25 year old name to a word that I can not pronounce.

There is not much work unless you are desperate enough to work for low wages, construction sites filled with slow moving migrants working 7 days a week. In some areas of town it is hard to believe that you are actually in the United States of America.

It is becoming common to see Mexican youths who are all dressed the same and seem to have no other interest than each others company, stand around in groups as if they are waiting for something to happen.

10 years ago these things were unheard of in our area, but now:
    We have had children shot while standing at buss stops for no apparent reason, unexplained Shootings, home invasion robberies and an endless list of various other crimes such as auto theft.

2 Mexicans where just convicted after drunk driving their truck into someone's horse pasture and then chasing horses with their truck eventually hitting one horse several times killing it. -I guess that is how they have fun in Mexico.

Although I live several miles outside of town, it has recently become common on weekends to hear loud Mexican music coming from several directions playing in the distance until late at night.
    -I am not kidding, the stuff sounds almost like war drums.

I just realized another sight that has become so common I failed to mention is the practice of displaying the Mexican flag (the one with the big fly on it) they are mounted on the trunks of their cars, on their houses. You can drive through town and see more Mexican flags than American flags.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

same thing happening in Texas

In Montgomery County Texas, most home builders hire illegals!! Just drive around and look at all the houses being built by illegals. My husband works for the ONLY black and white crew in this part of our world.
    We the People. You the Invader

video

Oh what a video. I'm going to send the link to everyone.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Justsayno,

This is the direct link to the immigration invasion video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... +sun+films

This would be better to use when referring others to the video.

-which was a good find by the way.

Even before watching the above video, myself and many others have agreed that with the millions of illegals that are here today and the millions that will be here by the time anything "if anything" is done, the only thing that will make any difference, even if the borders were closed and the laws now on the books were finally enforced, is a fight of some type. I cannot see either side going down without it. Their demonstrations have proven
    that it is inevitable.
    If anyone feels that I`m out of line please correct me.
    Mike
    ------------------------

SKID

You must live in Sothern Calif where I am. (SanBndo). or LA.
    I hear and see the exact same thing. It sounds like their having a wedding every Fri and Sat Night.
    43% of the population in my rural community are illegal immigrunts
    ------------------------

You must live in Sothern Calif where I am
    I am in Calif. north of SF.

You are not alone, we all seem to have to many unwelcome guests.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12