Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Looks like we are slipping on this a little.

Dixie

Do you think immigrant workers take jobs from U.S. citizens?
    Yes, I do. 63%
    No, I don't. 35%
    I'm not sure. 2%
    Total Votes: 50,323
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just voted. Percentages are the same, total votes 50,462. Slipping a little is ok when you have a margin like this. Probably just means some other forum got wind of it. That is a lot of votes!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

i got wind of this not from some other forum but through google. #1 hit site for h5avisa. ive also recieved direct mailing from this organization asking me for money.
    i would vote no and also vote yes for mccain -kennedy(never in my life thought i would vote anything he sponsors, ill probably regret it)

i would say "duh of course not" if i wasn't in the minortiy here.
    and if i were to take the question more literally i woud say "yes, some jobs will be taken by illegal/legal immigrants.

but- why would that hurt americans? or the newly included americans? or both as a group -americans? is there some sort of limit to the amount of jobs? well yes, government jobs are limited to the amount of freloading that working americans can tolerate(which is apparently a lot) or endure(which may not be too much more). but other jobs are always being created, thats what america is about or used to be anyways -land of oppurtunity. stopping the giving of workers(lol) who produce nothing to the government. in my experience government workers only prevent jobs by regulations (safety,environmental,social, many others) and taxes(fees,permits,fines,and numerous others). so really the only ones fighting this proposed bill are system-power groups in order that it not be diminished by new americans.
    i defy anybody to point out otherwise that the proportion of (percentage rate increase of immigrants to america) has ever been larger than the rate increase of new public workers. without even researching this i'd bet its been the other way around the last 50 years or so. the public worker(lol) has been growing faster especially considering the inherent skew of majority republican executives (strait up) and legislaters (compared to registered party members) , basically indicating a more conservative population.
    my personal guess is that the final outcome of immigration reform will be the same as always - amnesty and public giveaways to easily bought
    new voters, followed by even more tighter restrictions on those outside the system - mainly large family groups who maintain their importance of the State at lower levels than others.

Yes, I do. 63%
    No, I don't. 35%
    I'm not sure. 2%
    Total Votes: 51,214

Yes, I do. 63%
    No, I don't. 35%
    I'm not sure. 2%
    Total Votes: 51,216
    Note on Poll Results
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just voted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12