Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AOL Poll leaves illegal immigration out of choices on Bush

Once again, after suffering through many biased articles mounted at AOL Latino, America Online has left immigration out of this poll about the Bush numbers dive.

http://news.aol.com/dailypulse/022806?i ... 0000000001

I't is becoming very clear that AOL is open borders.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well they might Cancel my Aol after this one.

http://messageboards.aol.com/aol/en_us/ ... ate_art=1;
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Well, to let all of you know. They Deleted My Message in No time. Absolute proof Of Censorship by AOL
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

What rating would you give Bush's overall performance?
    Poor 76%
    Good 9%
    Fair 8%
    Excellent 6%
    What rating would you give Cheney's overall performance?
    Poor 77%
    Fair 9%
    Good 8%
    Excellent 6%
    Total Votes: 284,646
    Note on Poll Results

Which issue has hurt them the most?
    War in Iraq 63%
    U.S. ports deal 14%
    Hurricane response 7%
    War on terror 5%
    Economy 5%
    Gas prices 4%
    Social Security 1%
    Total Votes: 296,072
    Note on Poll Results

How well has Bush handled the ports deal?
    Not at all 85%
    Somewhat 10%
    Very 5%
    Total Votes: 213,048
    Note on Poll Results

How would you describe the media coverage of Cheney's accident?
    About right 40%
    Excessive 34%
    Not enough 27%
    Did the accident change your opinion of Cheney?
    No 59%
    Yes, for the worse 38%
    Yes, for the better 3%
    Total Votes: 204,370
    Note on Poll Results

I looked through the approval ratings for the various presidents on the top ten list. Although I was too small to worry about politics for some of them, every single one of those presidents held office within my lifetime. That tells me that we, the people, are failing miserably in selecting candidates and it's time for us all to wake up and realize that Democrats and Republicans are no longer options for public offices. They have dirtited themselves and we have sit around and let them. It's time for 3rd party candidates to take center stage.

Regarding the poll about what did Bush the most harm: illegal aliens have always been an issue because he said from the start he was all for awarding them all amnesty. It is the other issues that have added fuel to the fire. When you talk to people about Bush's campaigns, many people who were against him were against him because of his soft stance on illegals. That was the primary reason I didn't want to vote for him but I couldn't look at my own face in the mirror if I'd voted for Kerry and I let a bunch of evil jerks talk me out of voting for a 3rd party candidate. Never again!

The fact that Bush didn't change his soft postition about illegals is something that is no surprise at all. He shot himself in the foot for me personally with his snotty comment about the Minutemen being vigilantes and that was they day I turned against him. Overall, though, I was and am still surprised that he claims to be so gung-ho on the terrorist issue yet he is perfectly willing to hand our ports over to potential terrorists. That is why I voted for the ports doing him the most harm. I believe that if that deal goes through, it has the potential to undo this country entirely.

I went with the majority on overall performance, the ports business on reasons for the lowest ever approval ratings (after all, that is the question), I think the Cheney shooting his friend by accident was a horrible thing that could potentially happen to any hunter and that the media was a pack of jackals who should be ashamed of themselves, which actually made me feel sorry for Cheney.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hmmm, Scubayons. I added two missives to the affray. We shall see what they do to me.

Remember, Cheney's daughter just got an executive possition with AOL.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    Remember, Cheney's daugter just got an executive possition with AOL.
    Well i didn't know that. That is interesting.

Very intresting. I didn't know that. I didn't badmouth Cheney, though. So far, my posts still stand but I think AOL runs on west coast time, right? They probably aren't out of bed yet. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Well, to let all of you know. They Deleted My Message in No time. Absolute proof Of Censorship by AOL
    You are absolutely right. I dealt with the same crap many a times when I subscribed to them. As soon as I got DSL I dropped AOL like a bad habit. Of course it still took me an hour to get through and I had to go through an hour of some dimwit in India trying to sweet talk me out of unsubscribing. Finally I had to say, cut the crap, if I didn't want to end my subscription I wouldn't be on the phone trying to get out of paying the 24.99 for your crappy service, so stop the small talk and unsubscribe me NOW. Not that I wanted to be rude, but after being on hold for an hour and listening to this guys spill for just as long, my patience ran out. Sometimes you have to put the hammer to these globalist morons.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What rating would you give Bush's overall performance?
    Poor 77%
    Good 9%
    Fair 8%
    Excellent 6%
    What rating would you give Cheney's overall performance?
    Poor 77%
    Fair 9%
    Good 8%
    Excellent 6%
    Total Votes: 291,410
    Note on Poll Results

There is something really fishy about those boards, though. The posts disappear in blocks.