Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think the A.P. designed their poll around the story they intended to write. You can word any question in a manner that would elicit the response you want. It would be interesting to see the actual questions. Also were the questions recorded verbatim or with check marks on a form by some low paid transient in a phone room .

Polls/Ipsos

[b][i] I do opinion polls over the internet with various survery sites. I have, in the past, done some with Ipsos. Now, I mainly participate with a few which I deem to be more fair. I have noticed lately when some surveys ask their "qualifying" questions, that if I answer with more conservative answers or show any favortism toward the Republican party, I am told that my profile does not fit their criteria for that particular survery Hmmm. You have opened my eyes to the possibility of "fixed" surveys. Thank you.
    I am also tired of the term "more educated people" as being in the chosen circle of political correctness. As a college-educated person I can stand for those who are conservative.
    I believe AP Polls are not fair and unbiased. All polls should meet the same guidelines as to number, age, race, etc.
    A Patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. ~ Edward Abbey

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123