Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CAGW Suvey (Illegal alien questions included)

It looks like these guys are going to make illegal aliens one of their issues in 2006 - please do the survey and encourage them to do so.

I know it says Member's Only but it let me and other people take it without being members

http://www.cagw.org/site/PageServer?pag ... bersSurvey

Tell us what you think. CAGW’s 2006 Member's Only National Survey is the best and most powerful way you can not only show your concern over Washington's deficit-producing government waste, but also deliver an urgent demand for Congress to slash spending, reduce the deficit, and enact tax reform.

What’s more, your survey answers will help set CAGW’s agenda and determine our priorities in the months ahead. Just as importantly, your answers will help us counter the big-spending politicians who argue that we should add to the near-record $333 billion deficit or repeal President Bush's tax cuts to pay for hurricane relief because "there's no way to pare the federal budget down any further."

We will tabulate your answers to these questions, and by publicizing the results nationwide, we will demonstrate that there is growing public outrage against wasteful big government and that more and more Americans are willing to take action.

Thanks Melissa

By you posting this. It gives me another Channel to send some Info they could be interested in.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Thanks, Melissa, and welcome to ALIPAC. I took the survey but I am a member. This is really a good organization for those of us who are up in arms over pork-barrel spending.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton