Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    NO MEANS NO!!!!

NO DREAM ACT OF ANY KIND!!!
    NO AMNESTY!!!!
    NO GUESTWORKER!

NO REWARDS FOR ILLEGAL BEHAVIOR!!!!

Most certainly not.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Dream Act=Nightmare for Americans

Illegal aliens are criminals, they broke the law to get here and they break multiple laws to stay such as welfare fraud, ID theft, using false ID etc... Illegals have never been screened for communicable diseases, many have never seen a Dr. or had an innoculation, they present a hazard to public health and are spreading disease that had once been eradicated in the U.S.
    Why should we better educate criminals who ignore our laws? Why do you want better educated criminals?
    I have no problem with legal immigration, as a matter of fact I would have no problem replacing all of the illegal invaders with legal applicants that want to become American Citizens and follow our laws.
    States offering in state tuition and assistance to illegal aliens are breaking the law and committing a felony by aiding and abetting illegals.
    Article four of the U.S. Constitution requires the federal government to "protect the states from invasion and domestic violence", when will our government abide by our Constitution?
    Nonfeasance of office, the refusal to do that which should be done. Officials do not enforce the law, grounds for dismissal and prosecution for refusing to do what they were hired to do!

No one should profit from an illegal act

No one should profit from a criminal act just ask O.J. Simpson why his victims got the income from his book.

Two criminal acts can NOT result in a legal result, remember the old saying "Two wrongs don't make a right". The fact that the parents were illegal means anything they have done in this country is illegal and therefore the children of illegal aliens are also illegal aliens and should be deported along with their criminal parents to their real homeland. I wonder how many of the 'Anchor Babies' were paid for by U.S. Taxpayers? Most of them I am sure. Don't forget 'Anchor Babies' have anchors in two countries, they have dual citizenship, how about making their other homeland pay some of their costs?
    Nonfeasance of office, the refusal to do that which should be done. Officials do not enforce the law, grounds for dismissal and prosecution for refusing to do what they were hired to do!

I vote NO
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Nope...the dream act is a nightmare.

[/b]NO

The illegal aliens in this country, whatever their age, need to go home. As long as foreign governments dictate law enforcement and immigration policy in this country we are not "the land of the free" we are the land of the occupied.

Any response other than deportation is a sign of weakness that they jump on and expand. If they are here illegally they need to be removed whenever and however they are identified. Whether it be the classroom, the cathedral, during a traffic stop, or during booking after an arrest, enforce the law against illegal entry and remove them from the country.

I have to ditto Cheyenne Woman's sentiments.

NO, NO ENTITLEMENTS..... they could have applied to colleges from their home countries and if accepted attended. Seems to me Mom and Dad should have used their god given brains and not taken their children illegally to another country.

After all the actions and demands, not to mention violence illegals have brought here, its beyond imagination that there is the thought THEY DESERVE MORE! Sorry you did it to yourself by your actions.

Illegal is illegal. PERIOD!

NO

Ronny...put the pipe down! j/k NO!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast