Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll Data: Big Trouble For Congressional Republicans

Poll: Big Trouble For Congressional Republicans
    President's Approval Rating Unchanged At 36 Percent
    POSTED: 7:46 am EDT July 14, 2006
    UPDATED: 10:26 am EDT July 14, 2006
    WASHINGTON -- A new poll suggests congressional Republicans are in jeopardy of losing their control of Congress in the November elections.
    The latest Associated Press-Ipsos poll of a thousand adults finds that by an almost 3-1 margin, Americans hold the GOP-controlled Congress in low regard.
    Respondents said they want to see the Democrats take over after a dozen years of Republican rule.
    Among nearly 800 people identified as registered voters, those surveyed said they favor Democrats, 51-40 percent. And solid majorities of liberals and moderates and even some conservatives said they'll vote Democratic.
    The poll, however, suggests President George W. Bush's freefall may have stopped. His approval rating of 36 percent is basically unchanged from last month.
    The overall poll has a margin of error of 3 percentage points and the survey of registered voters had a margin of error of 3.5 percentage points.
    Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    http://www.wral.com/politics/9516613/de ... 42006&ts=H
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

How about for this election, we vote in the official who WILL listen to the American people. To hell with whatever party designation they have.

Let's put people in the office with higher morals than the scum bags we have in there now, and who will actually do what the American people want for a change.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    How about for this election, we vote in the official who WILL listen to the American people. To hell with whatever party designation they have.

Let's put people in the office with higher morals than the scum bags we have in there now, and who will actually do what the American people want for a change.
    Oh yea, sippy!!! You tell 'em! I really like that and that's what I planned on doing!! Great minds, etc., etc.,

Just think of the trouble we would be in if all Dems won at the polls since all but 4 of them voted for the comprehensibile immigration reform bill!

Yea, I deliberately spelled it that way!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Oh yea, sippy!!! You tell 'em! I really like that and that's what I planned on doing!! Great minds, etc., etc.,
    Cheyenne Woman,
    Oh yeah, great minds always think alike!

Did you bring any yummy bread? (just kidding...)
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

God help us if the democraps take over congress and the White House.

I am not happy with the GOP either but the democraps are worse.

If things continue the way they are and nobody else steps up we are looking at Hitlary and McTraitor (McCain) which is no choice.

democraps
    DLM, you nailed it as usual. I'm not happy with either party.

The last thing we need is another Democrat liberalistic party in control.
    That would certainly be the end of our great nation.

Doesn't Specter remind anyone of Dukakis and his ridiculous "felony furlow" program he kept defending? Even though the public kept telling Dukakis his program was a joke, he defended it to the end.

I'm sure Senator Specter has heard "earfuls" about how bad S. 2611 bites, and he'll defend this joke legislation to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy

Did you bring any yummy bread? (just kidding...)
    For you, sippy, there's always fry bread!!

I voted: NEITHER

Both sides are making me sick.

I've been an Independent for too many years to change my "spots" now!!! But, I must admit, the "democraps" are really turning me off now. I am somewhat of a "rabid" environmentalist - but the rest of the "democrap" platforms are "frukakta" (you can make that mean whatever you want it to)!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast