Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Besides all of President Clinton's obvious indescrections on a personal level. He is really one the smartest men on the planet. And he was not a bad Statesman. The country pretty much thrived during his administration, and we operated with no deficit.

He without a doudt shamed the Office though.

There are a few what seem to be genuinely concerned with fixing things guys out there, we'll see what happens. We need action on the Illegals long before we worry about that unless we get a Democrat Senate and or House of Rep. you could see Impeachment procedings in 2007.
    I honestly think that would be a step in the right direction to fixing the ills of the country.
    You have no authority here, be gone before someone drops a house on YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Axman
    Besides all of President Clinton's obvious indescrections on a personal level. He is really one the smartest men on the planet. And he was not a bad Statesman. The country pretty much thrived during his administration, and we operated with no deficit.

There are a few what seem to be genuinely concerned with fixing things guys out there, we'll see what happens. We need action on the Illegals long before we worry about that unless we get a Democrat Senate and or House of Rep. you could see Impeachment procedings in 2007.
    I honestly think that would be a step in the right direction to fixing the ills of the country.
    Step in the right Direction? If the Dems take power in the House and the Hill, that's a Victory for the Illegal Immigrant Cause, pretty much guaranteed amnesty. you will see all of Mexico come here within 2 years. Republicans are not much better though . We need independents to take charge in washington.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Step in the right Direction? If the Dems take power in the House and the Hill, that's a Victory for the Illegal Immigrant Cause, pretty much guaranteed amnesty. you will see all of Mexico come here within 2 years. Republicans are not much better though Confused. We need independents to take charge in washington.
    Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, And did I say yes?

My points I was trying to make were that bush has got to go, Clinton was not a bad President only an scrupulous person, and one party rule is bad for America and there has to be check and balances in government period.

It would be great if we saw more viable Independent candidates not beholding to either of the standard good-ole-boy Republican or Democratic party lines.

And I hate the trend that dictates if you are Republican you are conservative, and if you are a Democrat, then you are a liberal.
    That is just non-sense and people should stop being painted into label like that.
    Its like there is pressure to hold the party line on issues you don't believe in or god forbid you could be labeled a closet conservative, or
    a closet liberal.
    In reality neither position is a bad one given the circumstances. Some issues need a conservative approach whiles others need a more liberal approach.
    Can't intelligent people decide when to use which?
    Do you have to always choose one way or the other? if so you negate the thought process of decision making and may as well be a cold machine like a computer.
    You have no authority here, be gone before someone drops a house on YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity

Step in the right Direction? If the Dems take power in the House and the Hill, that's a Victory for the Illegal Immigrant Cause, pretty much guaranteed amnesty. you will see all of Mexico come here within 2 years. Republicans are not much better though . We need independents to take charge in washington.
    The democrats and the republicas are on the same page , they have the same goal. What they are doing is called DIVIDE AND CONCORE. They have been very sucessfull at it too.Hence we have enclaves of people in the millions who refuse to assimulate, we have people leaking all kinds of things trying to divide the people. Here's an example: In Texas we have Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson, and Congressman John Cornon. I have written these two people on several occassions, and I always get a form letter back saying they are on our side and they voted for this and that bill or law yada yada yada. I found out a few days ago that both of these servants of the American people VOTED DOWN THE FENCE ON THE BORDER. Who needs enemies with friends like these two? They are all TRAITORS TO THIS COUNTRY AND ITS PEOP:E. I wish Americans would get so pissed off that they BARGE INTO ALL GOVERMENT OFFICES AND DRAG THESE TRAITORS OUT INTO THE STREETS AND LET THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT TO THEM UNTIL THEY NO LONGER EXSIST AND AMERICA IS RESTORED TO THE PEOPLE

My points I was trying to make were that bush has got to go, Clinton was not a bad President only an scrupulous person, and one party rule is bad for America and there has to be check and balances in government period.

It would be great if we saw more viable Independent candidates not beholding to either of the standard good-ole-boy Republican or Democratic party lines.

And I hate the trend that dictates if you are Republican you are conservative, and if you are a Democrat, then you are a liberal.
    That is just non-sense and people should stop being painted into label like that.
    Its like there is pressure to hold the party line on issues you don't believe in or god forbid you could be labeled a closet conservative, or
    a closet liberal.
    In reality neither position is a bad one given the circumstances. Some issues need a conservative approach whiles others need a more liberal approach.
    Can't intelligent people decide when to use which?
    Do you have to always choose one way or the other? if so you negate the thought process of decision making and may as well be a cold machine like a computer.
    more divide and concore

angryamerican46:

Let me extend my welcome. You are absolutely right in your frustration.

Keep this in the forefront of your mind:

REMEMBER NOVERMBER - Vote against anyone who voted against the border fence. And then, TELL THEM WHAT YOU DID. And remember to tell the ones that did get voted in, WHY you voted for them.

Keep the pressure on.

Quote Nittygritty,
    Just think of the trouble we would be in if all Dems won at the polls since all but 4 of them voted for the comprehensible immigration reform bill!
    I'm hedging my bets with the Republicans too. Since I know the Democrats are for giving the illegal immigrants citizenship. Would you elect Kennedy, Hillary, Reid? That's your Democrats.

Let's not loose our heads and throw caution to the wind. You really need to think about what you are saying because others will hear you and you may influence then without realizing it.

All I have to say, is you better vote opposite of the illegal supporters and who do you think they will vote for? The Democrats. Who attended their La Raza Fest. Mostly Democrats and Karl Rove and Carzy McCain, which is a Donkey in Republican clothes.

It's easy to say, electe anybody but a Republican, however, you need to remember that Bush is not the best representative of their party right now. In fact, the Democrats are real happy with him.

I don't think voting 3rd party is the answer either because it pulls votes away from someone, that may get beat out, by the one you really don't want in office. I just don't advise it because the independent parties have yet to gain enough power to take over the position of the Dems or the Reps. They effect elections and sometimes negatively.

I'm not loyal to either party. I'm not choosing the Republicans because I am a dito head. I think it's the smart thing to do, considering the immigration problems. We have to fix that now or it is only going to get worse.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123