Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am going to vote for whomever will do the job. And yes if the Democrats have the majority they will be just as bad.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ldydrake
    I voted: NEITHER

Both sides are making me sick.
    Me too!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm a neither also.

Both party's have delivered nothing but lies for the last twenty years. They should all be held accountable for their actions against the citizens of the United States and the laws that unite us.

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    I'm a neither also.

Both party's have delivered nothing but lies for the last twenty years. They should all be held accountable for their actions against the citizens of the United States and the laws that unite us.
    Welcome --- I love your avatar.

You are very right -- too long have we let politicians run the country without making sure they're doing the right thing. And it sure has gotten out of control. Time to take control again. Way past time.

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    You are very right -- too long have we let politicians run the country without making sure they're doing the right thing. And it sure has gotten out of control. Time to take control again. Way past time.
    I like this website and it's report cards. The only problem is these are the same people in government that we have now and we can see the results of their actions.

But still, it's a new tool for me and I wish I knew about it on the last election. It would have cost me and Lou Dobbs some votes though.

http://www.betterimmigration.com/

P.S. Someone posted the picture I'm using as a avatar on http://www.fark.com. It was in a thread to post, "what's your desktop background".

Ancient Rome declined because it had a Senate; now what's going to happen to us with both a Senate and a House?
    Will Rogers
    US humorist & showman (1879 - 1935)

I voted "Neither." Truth is I will vote for the candidate that wants our borders secured and illegal aliens deported, employers who hire illegals jailed/fined, etc., regardless of party. Current results:

If the election for Congress were held today, would you want to see the Republicans or Democrats win control of Congress?

Choice Votes Percentage of 4927 Votes

Republicans 1644 33%

Democrats 2663 54%

Neither 523 11%

Not sure 97 2%

--------------

P.S. Welcome to Alipac, StokeyBob, and cute Avatar picture.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I do not want to see either party in 'power'
    That is not any way to try to have a Democracy folks.

There has to be a power share, a checks and balances system like the Constitution calls for.

One party rule is one step from a Monarchy!

I am not affiliated with any party, nor will I ever. I will try to vote for the right people, but I also consider not allowing a monopoly on the 3 branches of Government like we have now.

Do people realize that it's the one party ruling us now that has driven us into the ditch. No dissention.

Here is an example. I am sure you all hate President Clinton (D)
    Do any of you think for a second that if during his time in office if there would have been one party rule by the Democrats, which was not the case, he would have been constantly investigated, censured, talk of impeachment, Newt Gingrich watchdogging, Ken Starr prosecuting, etc?
    No, you would not have heard 90% of that publicly.

Maybe if we had a Democracy going, someone may have slammed the breaks on before the Iraq mess began instead of blind allegiance.
    Look how close we came to giving security of our ports to UAE....it was obviously way too much for even his own party to stomach.

Please reconsider your stance on keeping one party rule, trust me it will only get worse with no dissention.
    You have no authority here, be gone before someone drops a house on YOU

Axman:

You are 100% right.

This current administration has lost all checks and balances. Like you, I am an independent voter. I vote for the person I think will do the best job (and honestly, one who's views reflect my own).

It's not about Democrat or Republicans - it's about balance. And we don't have any.

Right now, I am equally disgusted with both parties. They have all turned into self-serving, arrogrant prostitutes who will sell out to the highest bidder.

I am very sure that the founding fathers of this country are literally spinning in their graves.

I used to be an almost straight party ticket Democrap voter. Not anymore! I consider myself Independent now and agree that Clinton was lousy. So will Hillbilly be if she wins the presidency. So is Bush and his father too. They're all useless!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

We need a candidate for the presidency that will be strong, speak out, someone we can be proud of. It is like politicians now are weak empty headed puppets afraid to speak out on tough issues. Most don't say anything, just political mumbo-jumbo.
    I've been a Republican for most my life but I would vote for the person I felt was best for the job regardless of the party. Right now I'm sick of most all of them in DC.
    Tancredo and Sessions have to stay. They keep proving over and over again they will speak their minds and not follow along like mindless robots.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast