Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Do you consider Cinco de Mayo an American holiday?
    No 76%
    SÃ* 16%
    Yo no sé 8%

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

topsecret10 wrote:

"I just call It "STINKO DEE MAYO"

I am told that in Texas it used to be known as "Drinko de Mayo" before it became a political issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    No 75%
    SÃ* 17%
    Yo no sé 8%

Total Votes: 276
    Note on Poll Results

Hate to admit...I do love mexican beer...
    I hear ya. I cant resist pupusas and cortido. Mmmmm. OMG...with sour cream.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    No 76%
    SÃ* 16%
    Yo no sé 8%
    Total Votes: 299
    HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

We need a list of every biz that adverts it and educate them that this is NOT an American holiday and that they will won't have your business if they continue to advertise it as a "holiday" and/or celebration.

I'll start...

Qdoba
    Chili's (at least they did last year)
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

You guys are taking this too seriously. From what I know it is not celebrated in Mexico and is not a big deal over there.

Here it's mainly a celebration of Hispanic pride much like Saint Patrick's day is seen as a celebration of Irish heritage for many. In both holidays, people can get together, drink, and party (well at least as young people) . It's not even a federal holiday over here lol. So lighten up will yah.

No 76%
    I would if that was the day all fifty states had an Arizona modeled illegal immigration enforcement law on their books, and the Feds were supporting them. Unfortunately, we will see the End of Days first.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Quote Originally Posted by 4thHorseman
    No 76%
    I would if that was the day all fifty states had an Arizona modeled illegal immigration enforcement law on their books, and the Feds were supporting them. Unfortunately, we will see the End of Days first.
    That gives me an idea. Someday all fifty states may very well have Arizona style illegal immigration enforcement. And I think we should have a new national American holiday to mark OUR FREEDOM FROM MEXICO. We could have the holiday on May 5th! Now we just need a name for it.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    No 76%
    That gives me an idea. Someday all fifty states may very well have Arizona style illegal immigration enforcement. And I think we should have a new national American holiday to mark OUR FREEDOM FROM MEXICO. We could have the holiday on May 5th! Now we just need a name for it.
    Alamo Day.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    No 76%
    Alamoed Day

ALAMOED DAY!! YES! A new American holiday.....celebrating the true American spirit. Oh...and we have to always remember to give Arizona special mention on that day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast