Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll on Gobal Warming

A leading U.S. space scientist says if we don't take drastic action to reduce global warming immediately, "We're toast." Are you doing actively doing anything to reduce global warming?

Choice Votes Percentage of 390 Votes
    Yes 158 41%

No 106 27%
    I want to, but don't know what to do 102 26%

I'm not sure 24 6%

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/index.html *left hand side of page
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I have reduced the use of my H2 Hummer ... sounds petty huh
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A leading U.S. space scientist says if we don't take drastic action to reduce global warming immediately, "We're toast." Are you doing actively doing anything to reduce global warming?

Choice Votes Percentage of 459 Votes

Yes 182 40%

No 130 28%

I want to, but don't know what to do 122 27%

I'm not sure 25 5%

BTW: GLOBAL WARMING IS A HOAX

Choice Votes Percentage of 480 Votes
    Yes 190 40%
    No 137 29%
    I want to, but don't know what to do 126 26%
    I'm not sure 27 6%

I'd do something about it if they could prove us puny humans are actually causing global warming. Oh but wait, it's all junk science!
    They seem to keep overlooking that big bright orange ball in the sky called THE SUN.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    actually we are going through a cool down... the sun spots are in a cycle. I have been reading a lot of information about a mini Ice Age heading our way in conjunction with lesser sun spots.

The variations in the weather can be attributed to man but the bulk of it is coming from the sun surface tempertures. The temp's. on the moon have risen as well... not to many people on the moon contributing to this trend
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Choice Votes Percentage of 522 Votes
    Yes 212 41%
    No 147 28%
    I want to, but don't know what to do 133 25%
    I'm not sure 30 6%
    Thanks for your response. Check back for survey results.

Yeah i'm doing something also . I don't drive but twice a month . Much less than Al Gore i'm sure
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    actually we are going through a cool down... the sun spots are in a cycle. I have been reading a lot of information about a mini Ice Age heading our way in conjunction with lesser sun spots.

The variations in the weather can be attributed to man but the bulk of it is coming from the sun surface tempertures. The temp's. on the moon have risen as well... not to many people on the moon contributing to this trend
    Airborne, you are correct there my friend. NASA has also proven that the temperature has risen on the other planets as well, but the Gore kool aid drinkers seem to forget that there's no humans burning fossil fuels on the other planets!

The sunspots and the solar storms combined have a larger impact on the Earth's temperature than us puny humans. The SOHO satellite has recorded some very fascinating data regarding how solar storms, corona bursts, sun spots, etc. affect our planet in ways we never knew before.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Choice Votes Percentage of 683 Votes

Yes 282 41%
    No 191 28%
    I want to, but don't know what to do 178 26%
    I'm not sure 32 5%
    Thanks for your response.

I read that we are in a NORMAL cycle.....too much hype over nothing

Choice Votes Percentage of 1157 Votes
    Yes 501 43%
    No 319 28%
    I want to, but don't know what to do 275 24%
    I'm not sure 62 5%
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast