Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It seems to me that the Federal government alreade DID make it mandatory to check for legal status before employing people. Now isn't it up to the federal government to cross reference these social security numbers somehow and make it mandatory for their employees to investigate every red flag? it seems to me that if you have more than one person using the same social security number or you have paid out a death benefit for a social security number, someone is using a number fraudulently.

Yes, it will make government employees have to work but, hey! What are they being paid for?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    It seems to me that the Federal government alreade DID make it mandatory to check for legal status before employing people. Now isn't it up to the federal government to cross reference these social security numbers somehow and make it mandatory for their employees to investigate every red flag? it seems to me that if you have more than one person using the same social security number or you have paid out a death benefit for a social security number, someone is using a number fraudulently.

Yes, it will make government employees have to work but, hey! What are they being paid for?
    YEAH!! WHAT SHE SAID!!!

It all boils right back down to them at least making an attempt to enforce the laws already on the books. It is infuriating to know that they thumbed their noses at their own laws and created this major problem with our jobs, with our welfare system, with our schools and with our health care facilities. And now it looks like they are going to muck it up even worse.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12