Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is restricting the number of people living in your home a good idea?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes 77.35% 478
    No. 22.65% 140
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

nntrixie

Like I said, reading what you posted really made me rethink my position.

I also think rough times are ahead for the American people. While there are laws on the books already, most are never enforced for the illegals.

I can see where down the road this can come back and bite us in the tail and believe you me, it would probably affect us more than the illegal alien.

The elites have been at it a long time and I am sure they have their strategy well thought out.

Whoever thought that things could go so bad so fast in our Country.

You can't even be sure that the money you worked and saved all of your life is safe in a bank anymore. It's disgusting!

As someone who lived between two flop houses back in Va. I believe there needs to be some commmon sense laws when it comes to number of people living in one house. I had 15 illegals on one side and at least 18+ on the other They had sectioned off every bit of space to cram in as many people as possible. I don't want the government interfering with my rights as a homeowner but I also don't want to live next door to a flop house. Good to see you on the board Darlene

Hi steelerbabe,

Good to hear from you also. I know what you went through in Va. and I don't want that happening here, but nntrixie made a good point also.

Our corrupt government could use this law against us down the road, while our bedroom communities are pretty strict about this law now, who knows what they might have to comply with down the road.

The elites are scary people and the judges go against the will of the people, one person overturning the will of many.

Although Western Pa. has the least amount of illegal aliens in all of the country, I am seeing more and more recently. (Oops, that was our secret, now it is out).

Our Federal Government is out of hand and too many people still relay on the Main Streem Media for their managed news.

Just take the Ron Paul Presidential candidate for example. You see how the polls are rigged, the vote manipulated with the automatic voting machines. The Main Stream Media still telling us that Romney, McCain and Giuliani are the front runners, while never mentioning Ron Paul.

We are going to get the candidate they want, not who truly won.
    Weather it's a Democrat or Republican, they will still take their marching orders from the Shadow Government.

Tougher measures are in order, I think we should start protesting the automatic voting machines now and insist on a paper trail.

I believe this is our last chance.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234