Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tom Tancredo hits the nail again.

Tom Tancredo just announced on FOX News that he will be boycotting the Spanish debate for the following reasons? He does not understand on whom they are speaking too. Also it is aginst the law to be a United States Citizen without speaking English. So what gives?

We need to contact the Presidential Nominees and ask them to whom are they addressing and why.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

JAK
    He is the only one boycotting this debate... ??

Think that says something in itself!!! Why aren't Paul and Hunter boycotting this also...and of course Mitt Romney... who is trying to make us believe that he is against illegal immigration......yea right!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep I agree. They all need to boycott this debate. Unless of course they support illegal's. To even do this in Spanish is embaressing as a nation.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Spanish Debate

I HAVE HEARD IT ALL NOW!! Right-who are they going to be talking to? Illegals are not allowed to vote. Anyone here legally darn well ought to know how to speak English. This is one of the most absurd things I have ever heard of. Illegal Immigration is one of the top concerns of Americans. Apparently candidates are not paying attention. Good for Tancredo.

JAK
    I am calling Paul, Hunter and Romneys campaigns and letting them know!!!! STOP PANDERING!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am slightly confused.

This was originally cancelled because only McCain agreed to do it.
    But as of yesterday, MOST ALL OF THE CANDIDATES agreed to do it.. Now Tancredo drops out? Why did he say he was gonna do it THEN boycott it.

That kinda puts others in a precarious situation. I am sure Hunter and Paul are doing it because everyone else thought everyone else is on board. Hmmm. I really dig Tancredo, but he should of bowed out from the beginning. This debate is 3 days away, and now he "withdraws". This is a political move to generate press.

Plus, they give him SOOO little time, I think it is probably a 'shrewd' move as it will give him MORE publicity to withdraw than to stay in and be a bookend.

I just disagree with the move, as he agreed to do it this time, and is now pulling out. Press is good. But he sorta left others standing in the rain.

While I like Ron Paul - he is free to bow out also.

I don't know why Tancredo did and don't understand the timing - but I don't think any candidate - especially one who wants our laws enforced should be pandering in this way.

I don't think Tancredo ever agreed to go.

I don't know why Paul and Tancredo changed their mind, but I don't like it.

If enough people get on the phones and emails telling them they will never vote for them if they go, then you could see more candidates cancel.

W

JAK
    LETTING THESE CANDIDATE KNOW THAT IF THEY PARTICIPATE IN THIS DEBATE ... THEY HAVE LOST MY VOTE!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!!

Romney for President, Inc.
    Phone: (857) 288-6400
    Regarding Contributions:
    compliance1@mittromney.com

Ron Paul
    Phone Number: (202) 225-2831

Duncan Hunter
    Phone: (619)463-3896
    pledge@gohunter2008.org

Rudy Giuliani
    212-835-9449
    webteam@joinrudy2008.com

Huckabee for President, Inc.
    501-324-2008
    information@explorehuckabee.com

TRAITOR McCain
    703) 418-2008
    http://www.johnmccain.com/Contact/

Fred Thompson
    http://www.fred08.com/Contact/Contact.aspx

Maybe it is staring me in the face ... but I don't see a phone number for Thompson... do you?
    http://www.fred08.com/

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast