Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    I emailed them too. I use Dixies Talk Radio List...

Also emailed Glenn Beck and Lou Dobbs!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I have been looking at three candidates...before totally deciding on one candidate... but leaning toward Tancredo. I am also hoping an Independent like Lou Dobbs would run who would ABSOLUTELY get my vote!

If Hunter or Paul attend this debate... I seriously doubt they will EVER get my vote. I am sick to death of pandering politicians who SAY one thing and DO another!!! If they are SERIOUS about stopping illegal immigration and DEALING with the ones already here...and NOT giving them AMNESTY... why the need to PANDER!!! I am totally FED UP with IVASIVENESS AND HIDING THE TRUTH TO GET ELECTED POLICITIANS!!

Presidential candidates:
    PUT YOUR ACTIONS WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS OR SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP... NO EXCUSE WILL BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR ACTIONS LIKE THESE!!!
    The line in the sand has been drawn... which side are you on???
    YOU ARE EITHER WITH US OR AGAINST US...NO SITTING ON THE FENCE!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    We don't see you pandering to Russians and Germans or Asians...etc!

I do see you pandering to A MASSIVE INVASION OF ILLEGAL ALIENS...THE MAJORITY OF WHICH ARE FROM MEXICO!!!! Therefore, you choose SPANISH!!!! NO INTEGRITY!!!! DIRTY POLITICIANS!!!!

I CALL THIS DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT!!!

Thanks for the info and links. I called and left messages with Romney, Paul; when I called Hunter I got a temp on the phone with no knowledge of anything so I left a comment regarding the Spanish debate and my name and phone number to return my call.

Then I left e-mails letting them know I won't be watching the debate. Anyone in this country legally should know English, so, I will assume the debate is for illegals and will not vote for anyone attending that debate.

I didn't contact McPain.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

MW
    As for the candidates attending, I don't personally see what the big deal is. A candidate is not pandering unless he changes his message to suit the crowd he is addressing. The candidates will be asked the questions in English and they will respond in English. With that said, I do find it disturbing that a debate has to be translated to American citizens in Spanish. Perhaps it's Univision we should be directing our hate at. How dare they have a debate in Spanish!

Personally, I think Tancredo is missing the opportunity to share his message with these folks. After all, according to the group "You Don't Speak For Me" there are a lot of Hispanic-Americans that don't support amnesty and open borders.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Who's going to translate the Univision questions for Americans?

American Voters speak English.

Dixie

MW
    Dixie wrote:

Who's going to translate the Univision questions for Americans?

American Voters speak English.

Dixie
    It's my understanding the questions will be presented to the candidate in English and that the candidate will respond in English. Has anyone heard different?

Check this excerpt out:

[quote]Only about half of Hispanic immigrants who have earned U.S. citizenship can speak English well or even somewhat well, a new study has found, even though the citizenship test usually requires immigrants to demonstrate English proficiency.

The Pew Hispanic Center's study also found most Hispanic immigrants overall [-] U.S. citizens, legal immigrants and illegal aliens — don't speak English in their homes or at their workplace, though their children do.

Pew examined years of polling and found just 52 percent of Hispanic naturalized citizens speak English well or pretty well.

“It's possible several years ago the tests weren't take with the same degree of seriousness,â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW wrote:
    In conclusion, it looks like the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services have been extremely derelict in their duties!
    Another conclusion is they are not legal citizens and have no right to vote.
    I feel that is the rule rather than the exception.

Those 'undocumented' are actually 'highly documented' with fraudulent documents our government readily accepts.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

I suggest we all listen and listen hard. If there is one candidate who even smells like a rat then they are out as far as votes are concerned. We will need to use this debate to slam them shut as far as even being considered for President.
    Our economy is already falling apart. Who do you think the government is going to protect first? It is the illegal not the American citizen that they want to stay and flourish. We need to stop this now.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I emailed everyone on the list except the Traitor Mccain
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast