Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you so much for those links. I am now going to contact the rest of the candidates and the news media.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

JAK
    Calling and email to these candidates!

If you participate in the Univision Spanish Debate you are pandering to illegals regardless of any excuse you could give for doing so! If you are legal in this country you are required to KNOW ENGLISH!!! Don't participate in this debate or LOSE MY VOTE!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Thank you so much for those links. I am now going to contact the rest of the candidates and the news media.
    You're welcome!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tom Tancredo has principles--he not only talks the talk, his actions support his talk. He is making 2 political statements:
    1. He will not prostitute his principles to a special interest group.
    2. He recognizes English as the U.S. language.

THIS WAS POSTED NOV. 9 BY MIAMIHERALD

entire article at:
    http://www.miamiherald.com/campaign08/story/301277.html

PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE | UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI
    GOP's top tier to join Spanish debate
    Republican presidential contenders Rudy Giuliani, Fred Thompson and Mitt Romney have agreed to join a Spanish-language debate next month at the University of Miami.
    Posted on Fri, Nov. 09, 2007Digg del.icio.us AIM reprint print email
    BY BETH REINHARD
    breinhard@MiamiHerald.com...............

As in the Democratic debate, the questions will be asked in Spanish and translated into English for the candidates, who will wear earphones. Their responses will be translated into Spanish for viewers.
    The only two candidates who are not confirmed for the Dec. 9 debate are Mike Huckabee and Tom Tancredo. Tancredo has centered his campaign on assailing illegal immigration and has said he would never participate in a Spanish-language forum.
    Believe all the democratic candidates participated in the Univision Spanish Democratic Debate held Sept. 9, 2997 in Miami
    Debate is available in pdf format here:

http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/200 ... ate.56.pdf

New York prints it's ballots in something like 13 languages--no one can seriously believe these are citizen voters.

Politics has been said to be the second oldest profession. I believe it bears a close resemblance to the first.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

JAK
    Paige, I'm helping with the radio stations!

Thanks
    -- John Wayne</div>

Hunters Blackberry E-mail To Me.

Hunter just told me what his stance is on this. Here is his e-mail from his blackberry.

Date: 12/6/2007 3:45:25 PM
    To: Dana
    Subject: Re: Sapnish Debate

Dana,

Actually there is no law requiring anyone to speak English. Cong Hunter has represented a heavily Hispanic district for many years and many of them are good conservative people. Whether or not they speak English or Spanish don't you agree that it is best if they completely understand where each candidate stands before casting their vote? Cong Hunter will answer in English and his responses will be translated into Spanish - the same is true for all participants. And of course Cong Hunter's position on the issues will not change because of the audience.

We welcome your continued support.

Michael

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
    -- John Wayne</div>

JAK
    In order to be a LEGAL CITIZEN... you have to speak English???

JAK
    I'm so sick of this mess I could scream!!!

I just e-mailed Hannity, Lou, O'Riley with the e-mail. I hope they put it on.
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast