Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VOTE IN THIS POLL GOP CANDIDATES

Poll is on left side

From among the 'second tier' GOP presidential candidates, who would you consider the most viable candidate for vice president?

Sam Brownback
    (19.73%)
    John Cox
    (0.55%)
    James Gilmore III
    (0.89%)
    Mike Huckabee
    (30.23%)
    Duncan Hunter
    (9.72%)
    Ron Paul
    (19.18%)
    Tom Tancredo
    (19.70%)

Total Replies : 3827

http://www.onenewsnow.com/2007/07/senio ... _warns.php
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From among the 'second tier' GOP presidential candidates, who would you consider the most viable candidate for vice president?

Sam Brownback 758 (19.70%)
    John Cox 21 (0.55%)
    James Gilmore III 34 (0.88%)
    Mike Huckabee 1161 (30.18%)
    Duncan Hunter 373 (9.70%)
    Ron Paul 742 (19.29%)
    Tom Tancredo 758 (19.70%)

Total Replies : 3847
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't like the impplication that none of these candidates could be the PRESIDENTIAL candidate. If one of these guys does NOT win the presidency, we are done as a nation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is true. We all need to pick one and start endorsing that person now. These candidates will not have the money to run a strong campaign. We need to push now. We need to force the media into taking them as serious contenders. If they don't you will not see anything about these contenders in the news. That would be disastrous for them.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Sam Brownback 768 (19.75%)
    John Cox 21 (0.54%)
    James Gilmore III 35 (0.90%)
    Mike Huckabee 1170 (30.08%)
    Duncan Hunter 377 (9.69%)
    Ron Paul 755 (19.41%)
    Tom Tancredo 763 (19.62%)

Who in the hell is voting for the loser huckabee? GAG...
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Sam Brownback
    (19.75%)
    John Cox
    (0.54%)
    James Gilmore III
    (0.90%)
    Mike Huckabee
    (30.09%)
    Duncan Hunter
    (9.70%)
    Ron Paul
    (19.39%)
    Tom Tancredo
    (19.62%)

I'd go for a Tancredo/Hunter ticket in a heartbeat!

I voted for Tancredo this time. I think Tancredo, Hunter or Paul should be the top candidates to consider.

Thank you for taking our poll.
    Sam Brownback 774 (19.79%)
    John Cox 21 (0.54%)
    James Gilmore III 35 (0.89%)
    Mike Huckabee 1175 (30.04%)
    Duncan Hunter 382 (9.76%)
    Ron Paul 760 (19.43%)
    Tom Tancredo 765 (19.56%)

The poll has changed but my choice is and always has been Tom Tancredo.
    I this Ron Paul is a little over the top with the right wing stuff. Brownback reminds me of Rick Perry, whose main activity is mirror gazing. I don't know enough about the others to have any opinion of them at all.
    But I agree that if we don't get behind someone and start supporting them, we are going to end up with exactly whiat we have now, regardless of what democratic or republican frontrunner wins the primary.

JuniusJnr

How should we go about pushing someone to the forefront for the Presidental Race. We need to start asap.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I'm not sure. I have been talking him up to everyone I know. I sent out the page from TeamAmerica where he talks about all the issues, not just the illegal immigration issue. And, if there is any news that is very positive, such as his YouTube speeches, I have been passing that around as well.

If it looks like he is going to make it to the primaries, I'm giong to change my voter registration back to Republican (I changed it as an act of protest in 2006 because I wanted the party to know I was furious with them!) so that I can vote for him in the primary, and, of course, I'll start encouraging everyone I know to send him twenty bucks or so every so often to help with his campaign. I don't have a lot of money to spare but I would definitely be willing to sacrifice a couple nights out for supper if it could help us get a real president for a change.

Also, for every crackpot who comes up with some sort of comment on a board somethere about him being racist, I let them know that Alberto Gonzales belongs to LaRaza and if that isn't a racist organization, I don't know what is. Tancredo belongs to no such organizations. Use whatever means you can to make sure that people know Tom Tancredo has been on this track not since yesterday or last year but since the 1970's!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast