Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

[VIDEO] FBI Director: Not sure about Killing American’s without Arrest or Trial!

[video] FBI Director: Not sure about Killing American’s without Arrest or Trial!

January 25, 2013 - Video - Tagged: 2nd Amendment, 5th Amendment, drones, Due Process, FBI Director, NDAA, Tyranny - 1 comment

FBI Director Robert Mueller on Wednesday said he would have to go back and check with the Department of Justice whether Attorney General Eric Holder’s “three criteria” for the targeted killing of Americans also applied to Americans inside the U.S.

Pressed by House lawmakers about a recent speech in which Holder described the legal justification for assassination, Mueller, who was attending a hearing on his agency’s budget, did not say without qualification that the three criteria could not be applied inside the U.S.

“I have to go back. Uh, I’m not certain whether that was addressed or not,” Mueller said when asked by Rep. Tom Graves, R-Ga., about a distinction between domestic and foreign targeting. Graves followed up asking whether “from a historical perspective,” the federal government has “the ability to kill a U.S. citizen on United States soil or just overseas.”

“I’m going to defer that to others in the Department of Justice,” Mueller replied.

FBI Director: I Have to Check to See If Obama Has the Right to Kill Americans On U.S. Soil - YouTube

Is HomeLand Security Planning to Kill US Citizens?

Obama to Top Brass: Will you fire on American Citizens? - YouTube

This next video may be from 2008 but it gives you an insight into how they are thinking. Think of every bill you wish would make it to the floor and they decide to give THIS HORSE SHIT daylight:

HomeLand Security Plans to Kill USA Citizens - YouTube

[VIDEO] FBI Director: Not sure about Killing American’s without Arrest or Trial! | I AM THE TEA PARTY! @IamTheTeaParty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)