Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is this the ``change we need``?

Vindicating the founders and federalism, our Constitution`s plan!

If there is any lesson of importance for freedom loving people to learn from the election of Barack Obama, that lesson ought to be a frightening awareness of the predatory and destructive force which a factious voting majority, having a self interest which conflicts with the rights of a minority, has played in the election.

Who can deny that Obama’s successful campaign is found in a calculated strategy of class warfare in which he incessantly made an appeal to a popular sort of government by promising to cut federal taxes for 95 percent of America’s population, while the remaining 5 percent - - - implicitly asserted by Obama to be evil and selfish wealthy people who he intended to sacrifice right from the very start of his campaign for his personal achievement --- would have their taxes increased to make up the shortfall, and be compelled to pay their “fair shareâ€

Thanks, JWK. It is a hope and dream I have had for many years as I do not think the federal government really has any business in my private affairs. I am not breaking any laws on the local, state or federal level, but I also don't need to be investigated, tracked or told what to do to live correctly in this country.
    The luxury tax should be implemented, as those folks who can afford the yachts, planes and fur coats probably are not too worried about paying 10 or 5 percent on top of the price. They are probably making money on the backs of illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One more point: the greed of government trickles down to local levels. In Fla. a rural community, where everyone had goats, horses and cows on their five-acre plots, there was discussion of widening the main road into Buckingham. Some of the county commissioners were concerned not about the impact for the community, but whether the road-widening would be able to support traffic into Wal-Mart. Rural land does not bring in as many tax dollars as destroying a community and the lifestyle of its residents, but a huge box store will have to pay much, much more. It is nothing but greed and the hope to be re-elected.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Thanks, JWK. It is a hope and dream I have had for many years as I do not think the federal government really has any business in my private affairs. I am not breaking any laws on the local, state or federal level, but I also don't need to be investigated, tracked or told what to do to live correctly in this country.
    The luxury tax should be implemented, as those folks who can afford the yachts, planes and fur coats probably are not too worried about paying 10 or 5 percent on top of the price. They are probably making money on the backs of illegals.
    The problem is, the people are asleep at the switch and can’t seem to unit under the most fundamental common interest . . . Being free to pursue their own happiness as our founding fathers intended by our written Constitution.

There seems to be a systematic policy making agenda being carried out in Washington which makes a greater and greater number of people dependent upon folks in government for their subsistence, while those who are hard working Americans and having difficulty making ends meet are having their paychecks confiscated by folks in government which is then transferred to those who are made dependent upon folks in government.

For example, under Obama’s tax proposal hard working wage earners living in Harlem who can barely meet their family needs and earn a measly $18,982.00 to $37,595.00 get a 3.6 percent reduction in their federal income tax, while other working families living in Harlem and earning a measly $37,596 to $66,394 get a reduction of 2.4 percent---big freaken deal, when one considers all other payroll taxes are in general, to remain the same! These people should not be taxed on their earned wages if Obama’s objective is to help hard working people and the difference could be made up by the tax upon articles of luxury as outlined above.

It must also be noted that the revenue raised under Obama’s plan which is taken from hard working wage earners living in Harlem who have achieved minimal economic achievement is to be redistributed to those in still another economic class, many of whom may have no income tax liability whatsoever and turn out to be Obama’s largest voting block and are supposed to get a “refundable tax creditâ€