Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

‘President Gives Power to Incompetent People’: O’Reilly Slams Admin on VA Scandal

‘President Gives Power to Incompetent People’: O’Reilly Slams Admin on VA Scandal

by Fox News Insider // May 21 2014 // 8:15pm
    As seen on The O'Reilly Factor

Video at the Page Link:

The VA scandal has blown wide open, with 26 VA-run facilities being investigated.

In tonight’s Talking Points Memo, Bill O’Reilly said that President Barack Obama has failed to effectively address the VA scandal.
    Six years ago, he pledged “to build a 21st century VA as president,” but that hasn’t happened. Instead, O’Reilly said things have worsened under the president’s watch.
    “So once again, the Obama administration finds itself facing a scandalous situation that it knew about and did little to improve,” he said.
    O’Reilly said Secretary of Veterans Affairs Eric Shinseki should be fired immediately, calling him “not competent enough to run a federal agency.”
    “The truth is the president gives power to incompetent people and keeps them in place when things fall apart,” O’Reilly said.
    “The Factor” host urged both parties to come together to fix this.
    “It is long past time to stop the political gamesmanship,” he said.
    Watch the full Talking Points Memo above.

Get more on the VA scandal from Fox News:
    ‘No Wonder Vets Feel Like Toys in the Attic’: Gutfeld Blasts Admin’s Response to VA Scandal

Rep. Miller on 'Real Story': Obama Remarks on VA Problems 'Too Little, Too Late'

'I Will Not Stand for It': Obama Addresses VA Problems After Meeting Shinseki

Posted in: // Talking Points Memo // VA Scandal

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/05/21...min-va-scandal
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Bill O’Reilly: I Don’t Think Obama Will Recover From The VA Scandal

By Brian Carey on May 21, 2014@brianmcarey

Last night on The O’Reilly Factor, host Bill O’Reilly spoke with one of our favorite liberals, Kirsten Powers, about the recent VA scandal. He said that he doesn’t think that the President will recover from it.
    During the exchange, O’Reilly asked Powers if she was “profoundly disappointed” in President Obama.
    “Yes. Yes, I am,” was her quick reply. “I am extremely disappointed in him and also I should say I just voted for him once. I actually didn’t vote in the last election.”
    And now you know why Kirsten Powers is one of our favorite liberals.
    After a little bit of back-and-forth, O’Reilly said: “This VA thing, I don’t think he recovers from this. I don’t think Barack Obama recovers from this, because it’s just enough. Critical mass has been reached, for whatever reason, as you accurately put it. Powers nailed it. He’s disengaged. He’s not engaged. He’s not explaining. He doesn’t seem to feel the urgency. He’s not problem-solving. And folks know it.”
    O’Reilly gave Powers the last word. She used it to say that ObamaCare was President Obama’s Hurricane Katrina.

Have a look at the video below.

Follow us on twitter: @DowntrendCom

http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/bil...he-va-scandal/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)