“Missing” American-Israeli thinktank chief and whistleblower to Biden’s family’s CORRUPT dealings charged with China-linked offenses, arms trafficking

09/17/2023 // Belle Carter // 4.2K Views

Tags: Biden crime family, big government, China, Collapse, conspiracy, corruption, Cover-Up, deception, democrats, DOJ, FBI, Gal Luft, Hunter Biden, indictment, injustice, Joe Biden, lies, politics, Republicans, spies, spying, traitors, Tyranny, unsealing, Whistleblower

A press release from Damian Williams, U.S. attorney for the southern district of New York, came out July 10 announcing the unsealing of an eight-count Indictment charging Gal Luft, head of a U.S. think tank and retired Israel Defense Forces (IDF) lieutenant colonel, with offenses related to willfully failing to register under the Foreign Agents Registration Act, arms trafficking in China, Libya, the U.A.E. and Kenya, Iranian sanctions violations and making false statements to federal agents.
The timing of the charges is highly suspect, given Luft's efforts to blow the whistle on Biden crime family corruption and bribery. It seems that every person who attempts to shed light on the criminality of the regime in power gets indicted by that same regime.
The 57-year-old is a dual U.S.-Israeli citizen, who was indicted on November 1, 2022, and extradited on February 17, 2023, in the Republic of Cyprus based on the charges in the Indictment. The unsealed indictment described him as a fugitive, having skipped bail in the country in April while awaiting extradition.
Williams said in the statement: "As alleged, Gal Luft, a dual U.S.-Israeli citizen and co-head of a Maryland think tank, engaged in multiple, serious criminal schemes. He subverted foreign agent registration laws in the United States to seek to promote Chinese policies by acting through a former high-ranking U.S. government official; he acted as a broker in deals for dangerous weapons and Iranian oil; and he told multiple lies about his crimes to law enforcement. As the charges unsealed today reflect, our Office will continue to work vigorously with our law enforcement partners to detect and hold accountable those who surreptitiously attempt to perpetrate malign foreign influence campaigns here in the United States."

Should he be found guilty of the offenses stated in his arrest warrant, he could potentially be sentenced to a maximum of 96 years of imprisonment.
The U.S. attorney on the other hand lauded the "outstanding investigative work" of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and its New York field office, Counterintelligence Division. He also thanked the Internal Revenue Service – Criminal Investigation, the Department of Justice (DOJ) National Security Division, and the DOJ's Office of International Affairs for their assistance.
Before the extradition, Luft accused President Joe Biden of China-linked corruption involving his son, Hunter. The former has been presented by GOPs as a "missing" witness against the president. A few days prior to the unsealing of the indictment, the Israeli professor laid out his bribery allegations against the president's family in a video filmed in an undisclosed location while he was on the run. In the 14-minute recording, obtained exclusively by the New York Post, he said he was arrested in Cyprus to stop him from testifying to the House Oversight Committee that the Biden family received payments from individuals with alleged ties to Chinese military intelligence and that they had an FBI mole who shared classified information with their benefactors from the China-controlled energy company CEFC. (Related: The Biden crime syndicate is one of the most evil secret societies in world history, guilty of child trafficking and high treason against America, FBI And DOJ whistleblowers allege.)

Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
·
Follow

BREAKING: Just days after Biden corruption whistleblower Gal Luft came forward with the following video detailing Biden family corruption, the DOJ announces multiple indictments against him. The Department of ‘Justice’ solely exists to protect the Washington elites. After…Show more

Watch on Twitter

6:33 PM · Jul 10, 2023

According to him, he provided the evidence to six officials from the FBI and DOJ in a secret meeting in Brussels in March 2019. He alleged that it was covered up. "I, who volunteered to inform the US government about a potential security breach and about compromising information about a man vying to be the next president, am now being hunted by the very same people whom I informed and may have to live on the run for the rest of my life," he said, adding he is not a Republican nor a Democrat. "I have no political motive or agenda … I did it out of deep concern that if the Bidens were to come to power, the country would be facing the same traumatic Russia collusion scandal – only this time with China. Sadly, because of the DOJ's cover-up, this is exactly what happened."

Gal Luft
@GalLuft
·
Follow

I've been arrested in Cyprus on a politically motivated extradition request by the US. The US, claiming I'm an arms dealer. It would be funny if it weren't tragic. I've never been an arms dealer. DOJ is trying to bury me to protect Joe, Jim&Hunter Biden.Shall I name names?

11:30 PM · Feb 18, 2023

The recent "unsealing" has received backlash from critics, especially from Republicans who are currently working on seeking the truth about the Biden crime family's illegal business dealings. Last Friday, James Comer of Kentucky, chair of the House oversight committee, said Luft was "a credible witness that the FBI flew all the way to Brussels to interview and sent several agents to interview."Moreover, in a tweet dated July 10, Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin raised his concern: "Is DOJ trying to silence Dr. Gal Luft from publicly exposing Biden family corruption?"

Senator Ron Johnson
@SenRonJohnson
·
Follow

Is DOJ trying to silence Dr. Gal Luft from publicly exposing Biden family corruption?The American people deserve the truth and Dr. Luft must have the chance to testify before Congress.

Watch on Twitter
2:13 PM · Jul 9, 2023

He said that Luft's claim must also be subject to investigation. "The American people deserve the truth and Luft must have the chance to testify before Congress," the lawmaker added. Luft worked with IDF for 15 years, during which he concluded his active duty after fulfilling the role of an artillery battalion commander. Subsequently, he relocated to Washington to pursue studies at the prestigious Johns Hopkins School for Advanced International Studies. There, he successfully earned a Ph.D. in the field of international security under the esteemed guidance of Professor Eliot Cohen.
Bookmark BigGovenment.news to follow stories on how the current regime goes out of its way to "cover up the crimes" it commits.
Sources for this article include:

Justice.gov
NYPost.com
GreatGameIndia.com

“Missing” American-Israeli thinktank chief and whistleblower to Biden’s family’s CORRUPT dealings charged with China-linked offenses, arms trafficking – NaturalNews.com