Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"xfighter" you have a point there,seems as though red flags should have gone up if he was a practicing Muslim or at least had switched to that religion and pleaded not to be deployed to Iraq.

This same guy was supposed to have been educated and trained to spot and analyze people for the same type of situation that he committed!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Today was a bad day for America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

His cousin says he was born Muslim, and he's always been Muslim. His parents didn't want him to join the military but he did because he said he was born here and wanted to do his duty.

He's a Psychiatrist, a trained medical officer. Terrible. I'm heart broken for the poor soldiers he murdered. It was graduation and the people he killed were at a reception as part of the graduation ceremony. He is still alive and his condition is not life-threatening.

This is a national tragedy. I pray for the families who have lost their loved ones, my heart breaks for their grief and loss, and pray that the wounded survive their injuries unimpaired.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Today was a bad day for America.
    Yes it was.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All worshipers of Islam are instructed in their "bible" by their God to kill all who will not conform to Islam. That is enough for me. I get it...

There's too much disinformation going on. Hospitals don't get confused like this regarding a suspects death.
    If this shooter was still alive after being shot and sent to an ER an Officer or Agent would have been right there with him for the sole purpose of recording anything he might say. His death would have been confirmed by several people prior to his name being released.
    If he had been dead on scene his body would still have never been left unattended. This is all SOP for preserving evidence.
    I smell a rat here, something just ain't right!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was following this story on another board and they were all pretty upset about how Obama gave a shout out to his bud before he addressed the killings at his press conference today. Here's a youtube of the press conference:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0hiw8iXdMM

Please leave conspiracy and Obama out of this.

It's an American tragedy.

Please don't turn it into a circus
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2

If your refering to my post I'm simply stating facts as I know them having worked in EMS and around law enforcment. Not everybody understands how events like this are handled.
    You are right though, this is an American tragedy and should not be turned into a circus.
    I should add here that have done an excellent job on keeping this thread updated.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2

If your refering to my post I'm simply stating facts as I know them having worked in EMS and around law enforcment. Not everybody understands how events like this are handled.
    You are right though, this is an American tragedy and should not be turned into a circus.
    I should add here that have done an excellent job on keeping this thread updated.

Yes it is a horrible American tragedy...though I call it as I see it. Unfortunately, three people are involved. That, by definition, means it is a conspiracy.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast