Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Can we show know it all libertarians the door?

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Lets get something straight. I'm not a Libertarian. I'm a Republican. I support our free enterprise system and free markets within our own country, but I'm an adamant protectionist in accordance with the protectionist position of Republicans since the day our party was formed in 1856.

As a Republican, I also support civil rights, individual liberty and personal freedom until the exercise of those rights and liberties harm, injure, damage or kill another.

As a Republican, I do not support a police state telling people what their lifestyle is or should be until it harms, injures, damages or kills another.

As a Republican, I do not support using mandated taxation with a gun the ear of our citizens to fork over billions of dollars a year busting people for smoking pot and other drugs, only to have to support them through a prosecution and incarceration, only to have to support their families on welfare while they are incarcerated.

As a Republican, I do not support allowing foreign criminal drug cartels to roam our nation free as birds sucking $300 Billion a year of our money supply out of the country, while we incarcerate 800,000 Americans on non-violent drug charges, 70% of whom are Black Americans, despite the fact that whites and blacks use drugs at the same rate which means this War on Drugs is racist, and waste $70 Billion a year of tax revenue in the process.

Time to pass the FairTax, so if you want to destroy $370 Billion of the US economy and the lives of 800,000 American Families every year in a War on Drugs, then you pay for it.

Well said, Judy!

Re: Can we show know it all libertarians the door?

FYI johnelis:

" I am not a 'cult' libertarian as you implied, in fact, I do not ascribe to any particular political doctrine, and I am vehemently opposed to mass immigration as well. [/quote]"

Well I am glad to hear you say you are not one of the walking un-dead of this Libertarian cult that demands open borders immigration.

But please understand there are way too many Americans who have fallen for this cult of un-conditional individualism and one of the worst parts of this cult is it's insistance on open borders immigration or virtually unrestricted immigration from anywhere and everywhere as that cursed poem put on the Statue of Liberty states (Give us your huddled masses).

Check out the cursed July 4th editorial stating:

"There shall be open borders" in the supposedly leading Conservative, market oriented newspaper of record The Wall Street Journal:

http://www.vdare.com/fulford/060703_fulford_file.htm

Way, way too many decent American conservatives have been slandered and driven out of public life, or at least positions of influence by this globalist Libertarian cult and here on ALIPAC we are firm on our position opposing mass immigration of the worst kinds. Everyone should understand that the same forces that took over National Review and the RNC have their eyes on anyone that dissents from their politically correct position on immigration which is in practice identical to the hard core Marxist Left: they demand that we do not resist the invasion.

*$#(@ them - we are resisting and when they and the hard core Marxist Left pass their Federal Hate Crimes bill banning all politically incorrect speech and thought against protected groups (muslim extremists any and all immigrants, legal or illegal) what will you do? Give in and try to sneak in some free market lessons about privatization, legalization of the things we don't like about the Mexican Mafia?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12