Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

50 Harmful Effects Of Genetically Modified Foods

Here is a good article about GM foods. The link is below.

50 Harmful Effects of Genetically Modified Foods

http://www.cqs.com/50harm.htm

Here is a good site for ongoing information about the fight against GM foods.

http://www.organicconsumers.org/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lots of good information
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Thank you for posting this. I bookmarked the link.

In Europe, foods are labeled if they contain GMO's. We need to push for that here.....just another fight to take on with our govt.

This genetic modification has banned our exports to many countries, especially those in Scandinavia. Europe ain't too please with it either.
    There is now Round-Up ready soybeans and corn being grown in this country, which means that we are ingesting this chemical which kills birds and other critters that come in contact with it or the seeds.
    Monsanto was selling crop seeds to African farmers which had been genetically modified with the terminator gene, so the crop produced no viable seed for the next year's crop, and had to go back to get new seed stock. All in the name of profit.
    The poisoning of our foodstuff and the dangerous chemicals that are used by the importers, like China, are absolutely no concern to the administration. Neither is closing our borders to these shipments of garbage masquerading as food, cleaning up the superfund sites leaking toxins into drinking water, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am always on a tirade about food safety, so forgive me for another comment.
    Once I found a teriyaki tofu alternative to teriyaki chicken as a frozen product in the local "natural food" store, I thought I would do an article on the company. As I was interviewing the president of the company, we chatted a lot and when I asked him if he was sure that the soybeans they used were not genetically modified, he hung up on me.
    Farm fields, especially in Florida, have been injected with methyl bromide which kills the bad soil-borne organisms like nematodes, etc. Unfortunately, it was proven that about 95% of the toxin excaped into the atmosphere and it was totally banned in 2005.
    And tonight Lou Dobbs even went nuts over the chemical put into plastics meant to hold foodstuff that may be a contaminant.