Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    If Angelina Jolie looked like Rosie O'Donnel, this nomination would have never taken place. Our politics are so shallow and degrading. Here is a complete nutjob that was allowed to jump the line and buy a couple of kids even though she cannot make good choices in her own life. Suddenly, she is Mother Theresa?????? She supposedly made some statement about her biological daughter lately that she is having a difficult time bonding with her. Why is she sacrificing her family life to go on a self promotion tour..er, uh...good will mission? Someone please stop the insanity!
    There is an explanation to this problem but not to the CFR,
    Obama was also invited to be a CFR member do you know ?

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    If Angelina Jolie looked like Rosie O'Donnel, this nomination would have never taken place. Our politics are so shallow and degrading. Here is a complete nutjob that was allowed to jump the line and buy a couple of kids even though she cannot make good choices in her own life. Suddenly, she is Mother Theresa?????? She supposedly made some statement about her biological daughter lately that she is having a difficult time bonding with her. Why is she sacrificing her family life to go on a self promotion tour..er, uh...good will mission? Someone please stop the insanity!
    There is an explanation to this problem but not to the CFR,
    Obama was also invited to be a CFR member do you know ?
    Does the CFR only extend invitations to those who will do our country harm? I did not know about Obama.

Yea, it was before his candidacy, when he gave a speach CSPAN proclaimed he was invited to the CFR and accepted (great honor for him !)
    And for us ......

Jolie and Pitt are such plastic dummy people.

Have you ever looked at magazine covers of these two. They both look like their stairing off in a distance and looking hungry. I think they think too much of themselves!

All of their goodworks always have to be published and photographed. I think you get sainthood status when you seek nothing for yourself in return.

Neese wrote that Jolie stated:

She supposedly made some statement about her biological daughter lately that she is having a difficult time bonding with her

What a number she's going to do on her biological daughter. Just a theory:If she's trying to play off sibling jealously with her adopted son, she going about it in a vindictive way!! Why would you make such a mean spirited comment about you biological daughter!?!!

As far as the think tank crap, she's a ditz as far as I'm concerned. They think it's sheek to look and hang out with 3rd world people. Madonna's jealous and doing the same thing!

I don't buy their act for a minute. Behind closed doors and on their trips they have their luxury living caravan in every poor slum they visit. They're never slumm'in
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I guess the CFR didn't have enough people with film school degrees in their curriculum vitae. But hey, I think she held a minor in tantric sex.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    I guess the CFR didn't have enough people with film school degrees in their curriculum vitae. But hey, I think she held a minor in tantric sex.
    Is this heresay, Crocket, or do you know something that we don't???

Banned
    Yes.

Banned
    If Angelina Jolie looked like Rosie O'Donnel, this nomination would have never taken place. Our politics are so shallow and degrading.
    Neese, you're so right. A while back, I was looking through the web sites of the new, mostly Democratic, members of Congress and what struck me was how good looking most of these people were. It's clear that the Democrats (and the Republicans) deliberately select and back people who will visually appeal to the public. There were also a number of "celebrities" among the new members......John Hall (NY)/musician, Heath Schuler (NC)/football player, Webb/author. The American public in general is so easily manipulated.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    If Angelina Jolie looked like Rosie O'Donnel, this nomination would have never taken place. Our politics are so shallow and degrading.
    Neese, you're so right. A while back, I was looking through the web sites of the new, mostly Democratic, members of Congress and what struck me was how good looking most of these people were. It's clear that the Democrats (and the Republicans) deliberately select and back people who will visually appeal to the public. There were also a number of "celebrities" among the new members......John Hall (NY)/musician, Heath Schuler (NC)/football player, Webb/author. The American public in general is so easily manipulated.
    Heath Schuler is now a Congressman.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast