Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    He has NO plans/intentions of going after employers.

Can you post his plans for going after employers??
    We discussed this before, I am fairly certain that Ron Paul would consider this unconstitutional and would prefer that this be dealt with at the state level. He is a true federalist in every sense of the term.

I would think this *should* require a constitutional amendment. If not, please post for me the section of the consitution that would give the federal government the rights to go after employers. I could be wrong, but I am always happy to be educated, so feel free.
    It is currently a "Federal" law that employers cannot hire illegals!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

"Revealing their identities could subject the employers to prosecution under federal law, the business attorneys said, which already makes it illegal to hire undocumented workers.

The John Doe Members do not wish to invite prosecution of their businesses and themselves under federal law by identifying themselves in the state proceedings."

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/related/217995.php
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    My original point was about how...
    I wasn't directing this solely at you per se so much as everyone perpetuating this off topic direction the thread has taken.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516