Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Personally, I don't think we do ourselves any favors by throwing out accusation after accusation. There has been absolutely no proof that the guy is an illegal alien. If he is an illegal, of which I have my doubts, it'll become public knowledge soon.
    In all of my postings I have never accused the suspect of being an Illegal Alien. I am just asking the question. In the cities around Fullerton in Los Angeles County, and Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, and San Diego County, there is a very large contingent of unlicensed Illegal Alien drivers. How do I know, well every time the do a checkpoint of 6 hours or greater, the police impound about 100 cars, and most of them are for unlicensed drivers.

I agree that the suspect in question is probably a U.S. Citizen, but so many people are afraid to ask, and the media will not disclose this information unless they have to.

But given the circumstances, and the location of this accident there was about a 90% chance that the suspect was an illegal alien. Just the fact that the suspect ran from the scene of the accident says a lot, and I do not have any sympathy or respect for him, no matter where he is from.

R/ Skip

AE

When did CA stop giving licenses to illegal aliens?

I suppose my question in that is, if he got it (back?) before that date....Up here they just took away the licensing of illegal aliens. It will be a bit before they all no longer have a valid license and cannot renew. Maybe this is the case?

I agree, with no certain proof we cannot assume. Just guessing and speculating on the situation.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    Andrew Thomas Gallo

1 Last Nights Crash

2 The last crash

3 Booking Photo

SUSPECTS' RAP SHEET
    http://www.pe.com/multimedia/pdf/2009/a ... ecordA.pdf

There is a part where it says "ALIEN STATUS". I wonder what that means?

I guess the Press Enterprise had second thoughts about printing his rap sheet as they shortened it to one page. Well I got a copy of the whole thing. Once you put something out on the internet. It is there to say

Car Crash Claims Life of CSUF Student, Injures Alumnus

Cal State Fullerton graduate Jon Wilhite (B.A. communications- entertainment studies ’0 and sophomore Courtney Stewart, a communications major, were the victims of an auto collision April 9 that left three dead. Stewart, who was driving, was killed, and Wilhite was critically injured when their car was broadsided by a minivan. He was rushed to UCI Medical Center and is undergoing treatment. Two other passengers in Stewart’s vehicle were killed, Angels pitcher Nick Adenhart and law school student Henry Nigel Pearson.

http://calstate.fullerton.edu/news/2009 ... amily.html

Andrew Thomas Gallo Represents Drunk Drivers Not Immigrants

by Tina Kells | April 10, 2009 at 09:23 pm

1674 views | 25 Recommendations | 36 comments

Andrew Thomas Gallo killed three people in a tragic drunk driving accident while running a red light. One of his victims was an up and coming athlete, a rookie pitcher for the LA Angels who had just pitched his first game, Nick Adenhart, 22. His other victims were equally as promising; Courtney Frances Stewart, 20, a pretty blonde Cal State sophomore and Henry Nigel Pearson, 25, a Manhattan Beach law school student.

The all-American appeal of Adenhart, Stewart, and Pearson sits in stark contrast to the face of their killer, Andrew Thomas Gallo. Gallo’s surname betrays his ethnicity and his track record with the courts is wholly unsympathetic. In his mug shots Gallo looks cold and uncaring, like most arrest photo subjects do.

This was not Gallo’s first DUI charge and at the time of the Adenhart accident he was driving on a suspended license relating to a 2006 conviction. Gallo fled the scene on foot leaving Adenhart and another passenger, Jon Wilhite, critically injured, and Stewart and Pearson dead. Gallo even left a friend of his own, Raymond Alexander Rivera, 21 (who is, incidentally, NOT an immigrant), hurt in the family minivan as he ran away.

Courtney Stewart and Henry Pearson were pronounced dead at the scene. Nick Adenhart was rushed to hospital where he later died in surgery. Jon Wilhite remains in hospital in critical condition and no details have been issued to tell whether he is expected to live. Raymond Rivera was treated for minor injuries and released.

Andrew Thomas Gallo was arrested near the scene of the accident. Tests run after his arrest showed that he was very drunk, three times over the legal limit, when he struck Courtney Stewart’s silver Mitsubishi Eclipse. Gallo has now been charged with three criminal murder counts that carry a potential consecutive sentence of 55 years. He remains in jail on $100,000 bond.

Lives have been destroyed, not just the lives of the people who were injured or killed, but those of anybody who knew and loved any of the parties involved, including Andrew Thomas Gallo.

Drunk drivers kill every day. Repeat offenders are the most egregious but they are far from the only problem. Andrew Thomas Gallo was a repeat offender and that is terrible and wrong. The entire accident is a horrific tragedy.

From this tragedy, however, a second injustice has emerged. Based only on the surname of the drunk driver, Gallo, and the fact that he fled the scene, comment streams on news sites across the web have revealed a disgusting air of racism. People are assuming that Andrew Thomas Gallo was an illegal immigrant who fled the scene to avoid being caught and deported.

Is this racist assumption logical? After pouring over news stories I have been unable to find a single piece of documentation that suggests or proves Andrew Thomas Gallo was an immigrant, let alone an illegal immigrant. His mother, Gabriel Gallo, also does not appear to be an illegal immigrant. So why is his immigration status, or that of his family, an emerging theme in so many comment streams?

One word: Racism

The facts are simple:

•Gallo ran because he had a previous criminal charge and was driving on a suspended sentence, he did not want to go to jail and would have been instantly put behind bars if arrested at the scene while drunk.
    •Gallo was arrested in 2006, charged and convicted; if he was an illegal immigrant surely somebody would have noticed then. It is illogical to assume that an illegal status is what made him run away.
    •Regardless of his immigration status and race, Gallo was driving drunk as so many American citizens do every year, and he killed people, again, like citizens have been known to do. His nationality has no bearing what-so-ever on the crime and killings.
    Assuming, that because a person has an ethnic name and a criminal record, they are an illegal immigrant is the epitome of racism. The two do not go hand in hand. You can have an ethnic name and be a natural born American. You can be a natural born citizen and have a criminal record. There is no logic to the assumptions that are being made based on a name and an act (fleeing the scene of an accident).

Andrew Thomas Gallo is a murderer. He has killed three people and his weapon of choice was a vehicle loaded with a drunk driver. He was aware of the consequences of his actions, as he made clear in previous court proceedings, and he drove without a license by choice. For all of these reasons he deserves scorn and punishment.

What is unmerited is the racism, toward immigrants, and illegal immigrants in particular, that has reared its ugly head in this case. Andrew Thomas Gallo was one man who did a horrible thing. He made a very wrong choice and others paid the price with their lives.

In this sense he is no different than all the other drunk drivers who kill every year. If there is one demographic Andrew Thomas Gallo fairly represents, it is not illegal immigrants, but chronic drunk drivers who will get behind the wheel even after the courts take their license away.

The unrepentant drunk driver who drives with a suspended license and kills is the only stereotype that Gallo truly represents and the racism that has grown in reaction to his killing three All-American kids in an accident is a second tragedy in an already heartbreaking story.

Too many innocents have already been hurt by Gallo's actions and illegal immigrants are unfair targets in this case. They don't deserve to be political collateral damage in a story that is really about the evils of driving drunk.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/andrew-t ... immigrants

What was or is the legal status of his parents? The illegal immigrants who come here are looking for work and the overwhelming majority are fantastic people. Problem is there kids are left in limbo and a lot end up like Gallo; oblivous to the structure of the world.

THE REAL BIG QUESTION I HAVE IS WHO OWNS THAT CAR GALLO WAS DRIVING?

THAT PERSON IS JUST AS REPONSIBLE!

MW
    Skip wrote:

In all of my postings I have never accused the suspect of being an Illegal Alien. I am just asking the question.
    My post was not directed at any single individual.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Andrew Thomas Gallo Represents Drunk Drivers Not Immigrants

by Tina Kells | April 10, 2009 at 09:23 pm

1674 views | 25 Recommendations | 36 comments

Andrew Thomas Gallo killed three people in a tragic drunk driving accident while running a red light. One of his victims was an up and coming athlete, a rookie pitcher for the LA Angels who had just pitched his first game, Nick Adenhart, 22. His other victims were equally as promising; Courtney Frances Stewart, 20, a pretty blonde Cal State sophomore and Henry Nigel Pearson, 25, a Manhattan Beach law school student.

The all-American appeal of Adenhart, Stewart, and Pearson sits in stark contrast to the face of their killer, Andrew Thomas Gallo. Gallo’s surname betrays his ethnicity and his track record with the courts is wholly unsympathetic. In his mug shots Gallo looks cold and uncaring, like most arrest photo subjects do.

This was not Gallo’s first DUI charge and at the time of the Adenhart accident he was driving on a suspended license relating to a 2006 conviction. Gallo fled the scene on foot leaving Adenhart and another passenger, Jon Wilhite, critically injured, and Stewart and Pearson dead. Gallo even left a friend of his own, Raymond Alexander Rivera, 21 (who is, incidentally, NOT an immigrant), hurt in the family minivan as he ran away.

Courtney Stewart and Henry Pearson were pronounced dead at the scene. Nick Adenhart was rushed to hospital where he later died in surgery. Jon Wilhite remains in hospital in critical condition and no details have been issued to tell whether he is expected to live. Raymond Rivera was treated for minor injuries and released.

Andrew Thomas Gallo was arrested near the scene of the accident. Tests run after his arrest showed that he was very drunk, three times over the legal limit, when he struck Courtney Stewart’s silver Mitsubishi Eclipse. Gallo has now been charged with three criminal murder counts that carry a potential consecutive sentence of 55 years. He remains in jail on $100,000 bond.

Lives have been destroyed, not just the lives of the people who were injured or killed, but those of anybody who knew and loved any of the parties involved, including Andrew Thomas Gallo.

Drunk drivers kill every day. Repeat offenders are the most egregious but they are far from the only problem. Andrew Thomas Gallo was a repeat offender and that is terrible and wrong. The entire accident is a horrific tragedy.

From this tragedy, however, a second injustice has emerged. Based only on the surname of the drunk driver, Gallo, and the fact that he fled the scene, comment streams on news sites across the web have revealed a disgusting air of racism. People are assuming that Andrew Thomas Gallo was an illegal immigrant who fled the scene to avoid being caught and deported.

Is this racist assumption logical? After pouring over news stories I have been unable to find a single piece of documentation that suggests or proves Andrew Thomas Gallo was an immigrant, let alone an illegal immigrant. His mother, Gabriel Gallo, also does not appear to be an illegal immigrant. So why is his immigration status, or that of his family, an emerging theme in so many comment streams?

One word: Racism

The facts are simple:

•Gallo ran because he had a previous criminal charge and was driving on a suspended sentence, he did not want to go to jail and would have been instantly put behind bars if arrested at the scene while drunk.
    •Gallo was arrested in 2006, charged and convicted; if he was an illegal immigrant surely somebody would have noticed then. It is illogical to assume that an illegal status is what made him run away.
    •Regardless of his immigration status and race, Gallo was driving drunk as so many American citizens do every year, and he killed people, again, like citizens have been known to do. His nationality has no bearing what-so-ever on the crime and killings.
    Assuming, that because a person has an ethnic name and a criminal record, they are an illegal immigrant is the epitome of racism. The two do not go hand in hand. You can have an ethnic name and be a natural born American. You can be a natural born citizen and have a criminal record. There is no logic to the assumptions that are being made based on a name and an act (fleeing the scene of an accident).

Andrew Thomas Gallo is a murderer. He has killed three people and his weapon of choice was a vehicle loaded with a drunk driver. He was aware of the consequences of his actions, as he made clear in previous court proceedings, and he drove without a license by choice. For all of these reasons he deserves scorn and punishment.

What is unmerited is the racism, toward immigrants, and illegal immigrants in particular, that has reared its ugly head in this case. Andrew Thomas Gallo was one man who did a horrible thing. He made a very wrong choice and others paid the price with their lives.

In this sense he is no different than all the other drunk drivers who kill every year. If there is one demographic Andrew Thomas Gallo fairly represents, it is not illegal immigrants, but chronic drunk drivers who will get behind the wheel even after the courts take their license away.

The unrepentant drunk driver who drives with a suspended license and kills is the only stereotype that Gallo truly represents and the racism that has grown in reaction to his killing three All-American kids in an accident is a second tragedy in an already heartbreaking story.

Too many innocents have already been hurt by Gallo's actions and illegal immigrants are unfair targets in this case. They don't deserve to be political collateral damage in a story that is really about the evils of driving drunk.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/andrew-t ... immigrants
    Well is he an illegal alien or not? If he isn't, then fine, he's just another drunk driving US Citizen we have to contend with. But if he's a drunk driving illegal alien, then he's another illegal alien we should not have had to contend with. It's a fair question, a legitimate question, and one we'll have the answer to at some point. Trying to hide illegal alien drunk driver/murderers doesn't help anyone. And no, raising the issue of a drunk driver, fleeing the scene, and asking the question "is he an illegal alien" is NOT racism, it's common sense. If you don't ask the question and he is an illegal alien, then how will we know to deport him after he serves his prison sentence? And that goes for every nationality in our country, Tina, not just "hispanics". So stuff if with your phony "racism" card you silly twit.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The three photos have similarities, but I don't think it's all the same person, is it?

Andrew Thomas Gallo

1 Last Nights Crash

2 The last crash

3 Booking Photo

SUSPECTS' RAP SHEET

The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    The three photos have similarities, but I don't think it's all the same person, is it?

Andrew Thomas Gallo

1 Last Nights Crash

2 The last crash

3 Booking Photo

SUSPECTS' RAP SHEET

Same person, three different arrests over the last few years, the middle picture shows immediately after one of his crashes, but not sure which one.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast