Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Ann Coulter Strikes Funny Bone at CPAC

Ann Coulter Strikes Funny Bone at CPAC

Sunday, March 1, 2009 1:10 PM

By: Rick Pedraza

Conservative author Ann Coulter brought the house down in a hilarious, if not biting, speech delivered to a packed house at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington.

Coulter – whose popularity forced her to hold two book signings after her speech – entered the hall Saturday to the strains of “We Will Rock Youâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I chatted with Rick Pedraza at the CPAC and saw Ann Coulter but I forgot to bring my book along on the day she was signing.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ann Coulter certainly has a sharp wit...... The reality, though, is that Republicans have to convince YOUNG VOTERS that Obama is full of BS. You see, there has been a demographic change in the US with the baby-boomers children coming of age and following the Pied Piper Obama. Since they don't typically pay a lot in taxes at that age they may not be feeling the pinch yet---and still be swallowing the Democrats promises with out much critical evaluation. In fact they may be in the demographic groups that would benefit from a lot of those policies.

I think the Republicans will not only have to come up with facts they will also have to come up with an image that can appeal to the Hip Hop, Alternative, Change generation. Unlike the 1970's they probably won't have a mass hsyteria of Apocalypticism to bring about a conservative change.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)