Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am

Brightnail doesn't like any evidence that undermines his "theory" of the worldwide Jewish conspiracy controlling everything.
    But it's true!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XrRyqses5U

:P
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    HUNTER AGAIN CALLS ON ROMNEY TO OPPOSE BAIN PARTNERSHIP WITH CHINESE COMPANY

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: November 30, 2007

Columbia , SC – At a press conference held at the South Carolina State Capitol today, Presidential candidate and U.S. Congressman Duncan Hunter (R-CA) again called on Bain Capital, a company founded by former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney, to drop its strategic partnership with Chinese defense contractor Huawei Technologies in a bid to buy U.S. defense contractor 3Com. Hunter also called on Romney to use his continued influence with Bain to terminate the proposed merger between Huawei and 3Com, which, according to a report in today's Washington Times, would threaten U.S. national security.

"As the founder of Bain Capital, Governor Romney has an obligation to utilize his influence within the company to terminate the proposed merger between 3Com and Chinese defense contractor Huawei," said Hunter. "In light of China 's refusal to port several American naval vessels last week, it is increasingly more important that American military technology be protected from foreign companies, such as Huawei, that are closely aligned with the Chinese government."

The Washington Times reported today that U.S. intelligence agencies informed the CFIUS review committee, responsible for examining proposed foreign investment transactions, that a merger between 3Com and Huawei would threaten America 's national security. 3Com presently performs vital cyber-security work for the Department of Defense.

"This proposed deal, which Governor Romney can work to terminate should he choose to do so, is unpatriotic and damaging to national security," continued Hunter. As further detailed in a resolution introduced in the House of Representatives, Huawei has close ties to the military of Communist China and allegedly aided Saddam Hussein and the Taliban.

Earlier this month, Hunter sent a letter to Governor Romney requesting that he use his influence as the founder of Bain to terminate the company's partnership with Huawei, including the proposed merger with 3Com. Hunter, who is ranking Republican on the House Armed Services Committee, has not received a response to the letter.

We need to bring all these facts into the light . This is another good article on our sellout by the elites .

Thanks MW.

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am

Brightnail doesn't like any evidence that undermines his "theory" of the worldwide Jewish conspiracy controlling everything.
    But it's true!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XrRyqses5U

:P

I also think that certain jews are helping to destroy us and plan to rule the world .

They may even be directly behind the muslims for all we know . Not saying this is true, but the do own the media, hollywood ,recording and most entertainment that is violent , filthy and immoral .

This has little to do with Israel in actuality . And Isael is stratically imporant to us .

It is hard for me to write all this out , I only taught myself to type when my son was in Iraq so I could email him , 'I hunt and peck' .

I don't have the answers but do still have a little common sense I hope .

No more lessor of two evils ,ever !

No trusting any person true to islam or connected to them either . I don't excuse any of their actions no matter who led them or whatever the case .

Culturist common sense

We have to be able to use culturist common sense here. Cultures are important. They affect action. In our fear to not be racist we have dedicated ourselves to being blind to culture. Not good.

If Arab countries or people from them want to invest in America we should not havev a problem with it. But building mosques is not an investment. Just as Saudi Arabia and other Arab nations forrbid building churches, we have a right to forbid foregin funding of building mosques. If local people want to do so that should be allowed. But foreign building of mosques is not investment. It is an act of cultural aggression.

If arab countries or citizens of those countries want to buy shoe stores we should have no problem with that. If they want to invest in our real estate market we should have no problem with that. Neither of these involve national security risks. But we should NOT allow them to have anything to do with the airline industry or our ports. Muslims should not be allowed to work at nuclear facilities. They should not be border agents.

This is not racism. This is not due to their race. It is culturism. We have wisely decided to try to eradicate racism in our country. But this effort combined with our idea that rights are without context and universal has led us to not be willing to discriminate on the basis of national origin, religion or political affiliation. We are commited to being blind to a host of very important variables. This is based on the idea that culture is not important, all people uphold Western ideals of democracy and rights, hard work and respect for women. It isn't true cultural diversity exists.

There are areas where the cultural background of the inestor is not important. But where national security is at stake we must be ready to employ culturist common sense.

Find out more at www.culturism.us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12