Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Attack Watch, new Obama campaign site to ‘fight smears,’ becomes laughing stock of conservatives
    By Elizabeth Flock

(Image via Twitter) As the 2012 presidential campaign heats up, President Obama’s campaign team has set up a new Web site, AttackWatch.com, to challenge negative statements about the president made by Republican presidential candidates and conservatives.

Obama for America national field director Jeremy Bird told ABC News that the site’s goal is to offer “resources to fight backâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Attack Watch Commercial

http://youtu.be/-XYKRokgX00

Banned
    Friend --

If you're someone who cares about seeing a campaign focused on substance between now and November 2012, I need you to become a part of one of our most important teams.

It's called AttackWatch.com, and it launches today.

Here's the deal: We all remember the birth certificate smear, the GOP's barrage of lies about the Affordable Care Act, and the string of other phony attacks on President Obama that we've seen over the past few years.

There are a lot of folks on the other side who are chomping at the bit to distort the President's record. It's not a question of if the next big lie will come, just when -- and what we're prepared to do about it.

AttackWatch.com is exactly what it sounds like: a resource that allows us to nip these attacks in the bud before they show up on the airwaves and in emails -- and then fight back with the truth.

By signing up, you'll be on the front lines -- you'll hear about false claims as soon as they come up, and we'll count on you to spread the truth to your friends and personal networks and let us know about new smears whenever you hear them.

Will you sign up now to be a part of AttackWatch.com?

Yes, I want to be on the team that fights back.

Not right now, but I'll donate $5 to fund the 2012 campaign and support this work.

I remember the smears from 2008 well, and I'm sure you do, too.

They didn't just attack Barack Obama and Joe Biden. They went after everything this movement is built on, and everyone who supports it.

This time, they're not just out to personally attack the President -- they're also out to mislead Americans about the record of accomplishments that he's compiled. Just the other day, a Republican financier actually quoted Saddam Hussein in telling a group of millionaire donors that defeating President Obama will be "the mother of all wars."

We're launching AttackWatch.com today to make sure we're ready for the attacks we know are coming -- and armed with the ability to fight back quickly.

http://my.barackobama.com/Join-Attack-Watch

Thanks,

Messina

Jim Messina
    Campaign Manager
    Obama for America

Contributions or gifts to Obama for America are not tax deductible.

This email was sent to

ACTUAL EMAIL SENT OUT TO SUPPORTERS. I AM NOT ONE ( A SUPPORTER) BUT SUBSCRIBE TO HIS RE-ELECTION WEBSITE. I LIKE TO KEEP MY ENIMIES CLOSE SO I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE UP TO.

If you can find an accomplishment then you can try to defend it. The trouble is in finding one.

Maxine Waters:

'The tea party can go straight to hell'

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Attackwatch.com, Fight the Smears

Obama campaign launches snitch line website

- Judi McLeod
    Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It’s official. The Obama campaign launched a new snitch line website today ostensibly to handle “misinformationâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast