Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Avoid Hollywood, Fl B.K.

Anyone who is in South Florida please avoid the Burger King on Hollywood Blvd near downtown. I was there with my daughter last night and we could not believe what we saw. They had mostly hispanic staff on and they were making all kinds of errors with the orders possibly due to language difficulties. One man got a chicken sandwich instead of a double steak burger (or what ever it is called) and returned it after opening it. The woman wrapped it back up and put it where the orders were being made. It is possible that it was reheated and sold to someone else. It should have been thrown out. My daughter will never eat there again and we are both telling everyone about this. I tried calling Burger King this morning but have not been able to get through.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will go one step further... DO NOT eat fast food period.. no matter where it is.. only one to even consider is chick fillet.. all others are nasty.. and with costs going up the owners will skimp even more on things to turn a buck..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    same over here in Naples Florida, straight across the state from Miami.. the fast food joints are crawling with Illegal Aliens... it's like rolling the dice on getting what you order
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So Cal is the same! I do not eat fast food, but occassionaly, have stopped by a local McDonalds for a cup of coffee. The only person who likely spoke English in that restraunt was the manager who took my order. She then turned around and addressed one of her workers in Spanish. ALL workers were hispanic. Of course there were atleast six or seven workers there but only one register open. I wonder if it was because none of the other workers spoke English.

Honest to goodness, some of these people looked as if they had just crossed the border that day. There is no way these people were in this country legally. I do not understand how McDonalds has been able to get away with this for so long. They must have some powerful lobbyist who keep the money flowing in Washington.

Chik-filet is the only fast-food establishment I go to. The downside is they are ALWAYS mobbed, the lines are soo long. Food is good, prices good and they hire AMERICANS! Works for me.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Chik-filet is the only fast-food establishment I go to. The downside is they are ALWAYS mobbed, the lines are soo long. Food is good, prices good and they hire AMERICANS! Works for me.
    That is proof right there you dont need to cheap labor to turn a profit. And they dont even open on Sundays.. They pay fairly well and its a decent place to work..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Please also boycott

McDonalds, Dannys car wash, Burger King, Carls Jr, The Good Egg,
    Meritage Homes, Pepsi, coke, We have changed from pepsi and coke, to RC cola products, such as 7 up, squirt.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Chik-filet

I saw a "Chic-Filet" in this area for the first time yesterday. My local car wash is now a disaster with only one English speaking person, out of about 15 workers, and he's the cashier. I wanted to add some instructions prior to having my car washed, but no one spoke English. I was shown a menu in English with photos, and I had to point to the picture in order to select the type of wash I wanted. The shadows are flooded with sunlight these days !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Chik-filet

Did Chic-Filet buy out Krispy Cream Doughnut ? Our old krispy Cream Doughnut is the new location for Chic-Filet. I'm just curious.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Palm Beach FL

It is unsafe and unpleasant to eat in any restaurant in the Palm Beaches. The water supply is contaminated and water rates were raised 48% beginning next month. Florida has become unlivable. My first attack was learning to cook and avoiding all restaurants. The majority of meals have been total disasters and the remainder barely eatable. I burned the kitchen along with the food. It is extremely dangerous to drive here. Please, HELP! Where in the USA is the rule of law enforced?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast