Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I burned the kitchen along with the food. It is extremely dangerous to drive here. Please, HELP! Where in the USA is the rule of law enforced?

LOL
    I'm afraid it's Nowheresville USA, if it's IA law enforcement you're looking for.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    Chik-filet

I saw a "Chic-Filet" in this area for the first time yesterday. My local car wash is now a disaster with only one English speaking person, out of about 15 workers, and he's the cashier. I wanted to add some instructions prior to having my car washed, but no one spoke English. I was shown a menu in English with photos, and I had to point to the picture in order to select the type of wash I wanted. The shadows are flooded with sunlight these days !

Oh thats funny, you have to show them a picture???? Oh Boy, whats this coming to?? Showing pictures because someone CANT and WONT learn english, this is AMERICA.

Press 1 for english press 2 get the He double L out.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Oh thats funny, you have to show them a picture???? Oh Boy, whats this coming to?? Showing pictures because someone CANT and WONT learn english, this is AMERICA.
    Unbelievable isn't it ! I was pissed. I told the cashier, after I asked him if HE spoke English, that he'd do well to hire some English speaking people. He didn't look at me nor did he respond to what I said. This is a car wash I've been going to for more than 20 years. I won't be going back !

BTW I bought some Nabisco Saltine Crackers last week, and the writing on one side of the box is in Spanish. That's the first time I've seen that on a box of crackers. GRRRRR !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Re: Palm Beach FL

Quote Originally Posted by shelvapreston
    It is unsafe and unpleasant to eat in any restaurant in the Palm Beaches. The water supply is contaminated and water rates were raised 48% beginning next month. Florida has become unlivable. My first attack was learning to cook and avoiding all restaurants. The majority of meals have been total disasters and the remainder barely eatable. I burned the kitchen along with the food. It is extremely dangerous to drive here. Please, HELP! Where in the USA is the rule of law enforced?
    Miami to the Palm Beaches..it's all the same. Looks like Tom Tancredo and this Miami-born and raised alipacer were right..although I'll leave all the credit to Tancredo!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am sad to burst the Chick Fil A bubble, but locally it is Spanish, Spanish and more Spanish. The manager has way too many people who speak little, if any English and he has been repeatedly asked to have employees who speak and understand English take the orders through the drive through for efficiency and for correct order taking. After numerous calls to Atlanta and numerous cards filled out, this manager continues the practice. You will hear Spanish from the truck driver with supplies, conversing with the employees and you will hear the front employees speak Spanish to the kitchen workers.

In the South, with real Southern speech, trying to understand and have these people understand you is a real struggle, especially when they repeatedly make mistakes with your order.

Most Chick Fil As are clean and do hire American citizens and students.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    What does this have to do with illegal immigration?

There is no evidence to suggest that the employees were illegal aliens. IMO, this should be posted in the "Other Topics" forum. Personally, I have had folks that weren't of Hispanic desent make mistakes on my orders and McDonalds, Burger King, and Arby's. We don't dislike Hispanics, what we dislike is illegal immigration.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Also dont go to....these people cater to ILLEGALS and they hire spanish speaking people.

MacDonalds, Dannys car was, Burger King, Carls jr,The good egg, Heritage Homes, The Eggery,

Coke and pepsi donated over $ 100,000 to the LaRaza groupy.
    I dont drink pepsi no more, and my husband doesnt drink coke
    any more. We dont shop at WALYMARTY anymore, we go to
    Target, more cleaner and things arent in spanish.
    No more mexican going out, no more fast food, God only knows
    what these people do to your food, if you are a AMERICAN.
    I just awsume to stay home and cook. I dont sit in the front yard,
    well the porch, because the little monsters out their throw rocks, at you
    your apartment the windows they are like little freaking savages.
    You tell the apartment manager, and NOTHING, because she is mexican.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

The people may or may not be illegal but we still need look out for each other. I know some fast food places do indeed hire illegals and so do many restaurants. In fact many of the restauraunts on Hollywood Beach have illegal employees. Heck even Canadians who come for the winter work illegally in some of them. I know a person whose brother has one of those restaraunts and he was telling me ICE comes and gets the Canadians and turn a blind eye to the Mexicans and Central Americans. In fact it is so bad that many of the people who work in those restaraunts as cooks and dishwahers actually on the beach. I have spoken to police officers who patrol the beach areas about it. As for fast food places there was one woman who must have been illegal and worked at a fast food restaraunt. She had some sores on her which were treated and was told she needed a doctor's letter to be able to return to work. She went to the emergency department for it and was trying to find the doctor who treated her the first when she was told she could not work with those sores on her. My daughter and I witnessed this when I had my daughter there for a hand injury.

Most Chick Fil As are clean and do hire American citizens and students.
    It is true that Chick Fil As do hire American students. In Maryland where I live, at the counter taking orders are all American students. BUT, have you looked in the back. I was shocked when I saw that all the workers in the back were Hispanics at the Chick Fil A that I previously went to. I no longer go there. I don't eat out period anymore.

MW
    swatchick wrote:

The people may or may not be illegal but we still need look out for each other.
    In regards to looking out for each other, I agree 100%. However, wouldn't it have been better to just remark on the bad service and extremely poor English skills of the employees? I tend to believe most of the employees were probably illegal aliens but unfortunately there is no proof to substantiate such a claim. Without such evidence I question the need to bring up the fact that the staff was comprised of mostly Hispanics.

I know my concerns seem a little petty, and they probably are. However, I think it's important that we not give folks the perception that we have an issue with Hispanics in general. IMO, at the very least this needed to be posted in the "Other Topics" forum because bad service does not meet the criteria for postings in the "General Discussion" forum.

General Discussion
    Discuss the issues of illegal immigration, congress, the President, campaigns, legal immigration, security, laws, gangs, border patrol, and homeland security here.
    I know your motives were pure, swatchick. I also know you don't have a racist bone in your body (have read most of your previous postings). It's just the perception (real or imagined) of our enemies that I'm worried about. They tend zero in on every opportunity to show that pro-legal immigrant advocates are against Hispanics.

This is not a big deal. If you think I'm way of base here, just ignore my posts on the subject.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast