Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    What does this have to do with illegal immigration?

There is no evidence to suggest that the employees were illegal aliens. IMO, this should be posted in the "Other Topics" forum. Personally, I have had folks that weren't of Hispanic desent make mistakes on my orders and McDonalds, Burger King, and Arby's. We don't dislike Hispanics, what we dislike is illegal immigration.
    Thank you, MW. You do not know that these Hispanics are illegal. And as annoying as it is to go somewhere where they only speak a foreign language (even for me, a Hispanic) the only people to blame are US Citizens who did nothing for decades while voting ballots were printed in Spanish, citizenship tests were given in Spanish, all sorts of government paperwork was written in Spanish, companies hired people who spoke no English even if they had to deal with the public, politicans pandered to Hispanic groups, etc. If you make it so people don't have to learn the language in order to function, especially when a good number of them are uneducated to begin with, it's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    The people may or may not be illegal but we still need look out for each other.
    Look out for each other? Even if they are legal Hispanics? The way things are today, it IS possible to be a legal Hispanic and not speak English. You can even be a citizen of the US. It's not right, but that's the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by MW

I know my concerns seem a little petty, and they probably are. However, I think it's important that we not give folks the perception that we have an issue with Hispanics in general. IMO, at the very least this needed to be posted in the "Other Topics" forum because bad service does not meet the criteria for postings in the "General Discussion" forum.
    It isn't petty. Posts like these make it difficult to attract more Hispanics to groups like Alipac. There is no shortage of Hispanics against illegal aliens, and if we can get them to be more visible, it will turn all the "racist" arguments from amnesty-pushers upside down.

Quote Originally Posted by squishy
    Look out for each other? Even if they are legal Hispanics? The way things are today, it IS possible to be a legal Hispanic and not speak English. You can even be a citizen of the US. It's not right, but that's the way it is.
    The initial post here was only a warning about a nasty fast food joint where she was unable to order in English..

No mention of Legal or Illegal..

I also agree that this should be in off topic.

PS. Do NOT eat fast food anyway.... it will kill ya
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Quote Originally Posted by squishy
    The initial post here was only a warning about a nasty fast food joint where she was unable to order in English..

No mention of Legal or Illegal..

I also agree that this should be in off topic.

PS. Do NOT eat fast food anyway.... it will kill ya
    Off topic, I agree. However, being that this is a group against illegal aliens, be they Hispanic or not, I felt the need to point out that these days you can be legal, even a Citizen, and not speak English at all.

This discussion has been moved to "Other Topics." Many of the posts expressed the importance of English in communication and the proper actions associated with working in the United States. To get orders correct, to do your job, communicate with the public, and to succeed, English is generally necessary. Many people do question the legal status of those who work and have little if any English language ability, especially when there are such large numbers and they are everywhere.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123